Your honest advice about investment required
2016-03-24, 05:03 PM,
Hi there, Wink

These are the ways I'm currently trying to earn and struggling:
- CPA earnings: ~3$/day from Grip - one profitable BH YT video.
- YT WH gaming channel where I upload link shorteners, PPD without surveys links, this makes me ~1$/day.

So, for me there is some money left which I earned from the activities I mentioned above, now I'd like to hear your honest advice where should I use them:

1. Continue investing in YT views,likes,shares, etc... (already invested 40$ in that WH gaming channel and so far I'm not happy since the honeymoon effect was applied to all mine videos and now they're not on the top spots).

2. Start IG campaign - invest in bot programs, accounts, proxies. Actually, I never did this before, see here a lot of people doin' this, selling shoutouts, or just CPA with IG but it looks sooo saturated these days, therefore I do not want to lose my investments.

3. Start FB Ads campaing - never did this too and it sounds so risky for me to lose those accounts, trying to get cc, etc...

4. SEO - tried to do it, but failed 3 times, ~100$ invested, no return at all, maybe it's just not for me Cry

5. Maybe you know other way which is not oversaturated but still profitable?

Share your opinions! Thanks!
2016-03-24, 05:23 PM,
(2016-03-24, 05:03 PM)Dipsy Wrote: Hi there, Wink

- YT WH gaming channel where I upload link shorteners, PPD without surveys links, this makes me ~1$/day.

So, for me there is some money left which I earned from the activities I mentioned above, now I'd like to hear your honest advice where should I use them:

1. Continue investing in YT views,likes,shares, etc... (already invested 40$ in that WH gaming channel and so far I'm not happy since the honeymoon effect was applied to all mine videos and now they're not on the top spots).

2. Start IG campaign - invest in bot programs, accounts, proxies. Actually, I never did this before, see here a lot of people doin' this, selling shoutouts, or just CPA with IG but it looks sooo saturated these days, therefore I do not want to lose my investments.

3. Start FB Ads campaing - never did this too and it sounds so risky for me to lose those accounts, trying to get cc, etc...

4. SEO - tried to do it, but failed 3 times, ~100$ invested, no return at all, maybe it's just not for me Cry

i would go with 2. because i know that it can work.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-03-24 05:36 PM) 
2016-03-24, 06:33 PM,
(2016-03-24, 05:23 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 05:03 PM)Dipsy Wrote: Hi there, Wink

i would go with 2. because i know that it can work.

I was thinking the same, but as I now see that almost every journey on IM forums are IG-related, it seems that it could become oversaturated and IG staff will start implementing serious prevention systems so all that investments: bot programs, vps, proxies, accounts simply would be wasted. Confused
2016-03-24, 06:36 PM,
IG sounds like the easiest way, if done correctly, there's definitely money to made (as in all) but I think IG is easiest.

SEO is long term, at least the way I do it, you shouldn't expect stable results before 3-4 months.

Anyway, money will be lost at one point anyway, so just try out what you think is best, and learn from your mistakes.
2016-03-24, 07:19 PM,
If you are going to start a IG campaign like building an empire of followers i would say it will require months to gain followers + regular posting so if you have patience about IG campaign then you will make good bucks which will be for long term :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-03-24 07:28 PM) 
2016-03-24, 07:29 PM,
(2016-03-24, 07:19 PM)Rbathija Wrote: If you are going to start a IG campaign like building an empire of followers i would say it will require months to gain followers + regular posting so if you have patience about IG campaign then you will make good bucks which will be for long term :)

And what about some easy CPA? I mean, running a bot on VPS with 4-5 accounts and adding bio as cheats, hacks etc... The same as YT, but in IG. Is this still working? Or already oversaturated and being deleted fast?
2016-03-24, 07:35 PM,
(2016-03-24, 07:29 PM)Dipsy Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 07:19 PM)Rbathija Wrote: If you are going to start a IG campaign like building an empire of followers i would say it will require months to gain followers + regular posting so if you have patience about IG campaign then you will make good bucks which will be for long term :)

And what about some easy CPA? I mean, running a bot on VPS with 4-5 accounts and adding bio as cheats, hacks etc... The same as YT, but in IG. Is this still working? Or already oversaturated and being deleted fast?

Instagram is far from being over-saturated for incentive CPA marketing. Yes, you will need a VPS and an Instagram automation bot such as Follow Liker. You will need to create a bunch of generic bio and scrape a few profile pictures. You will also need some proxies. Thereafter, simply configure your automation bot and see the cash flows. Just remember to avoid purchasing IG accounts as they tend to get deleted/banned very easily. Always create your own accounts. Also, phone verification is actually a blessing and not a "bad thing". IG phone verification accepts most "PVA method" and once verified with phone, the account becomes more rigid and less likely to be deleted. Even if it gets banned, you can appeal and recover it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-03-24 07:42 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 13 402 Today, 03:45 AM
Last Post: juantamad
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 224 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Any Advice what should I do.. FindingGreen 2 170 2017-11-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: FindingGreen
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 277 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top