YouTube videos being deleted after 1st minite of upload
2015-08-24, 12:11 AM,
Hey guys,
i'm trying out the game h@cks niche and tried YT today.
Videos I try to upload get deleted 1st minute after the upload.
I used video spinner.
Tips?
2015-08-24, 12:48 AM,
do not use words hacks,cheat,generator,free in your tittle in your url and in your description
and it will help you not to get banned with YT, but Flagers...ah flagers...
2015-08-24, 12:49 AM,
Probally because you are using a high competive niche wich cause allot of competitors to flag your video.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-08-24, 01:25 AM,
Stay away from those high end games if you want some of the peices
2015-08-24, 06:54 PM,
Alright so from how I understood it's about how many flaggers there are in that niche/the title shouldn't contain words like h@ck etc, and none of those words in description... Will try thanks guys.
2015-08-24, 09:20 PM,
No flaggers. youtube is doing that after the last update!
2015-08-25, 02:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-25, 03:08 AM by Peakfire.)
I can confirm this, the video I was uploading today got removed at 95% processing.

EDIT: I managed to bypass this after changing the MD5 of the video and uploading with a title of "feeding my dogs".

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2015-08-25, 03:15 AM,
(2015-08-25, 02:48 AM)Nightcore Wrote: I can confirm this, the video I was uploading today got removed at 95% processing.

EDIT: I managed to bypass this after changing the MD5 of the video and uploading with a title of "feeding my dogs".

I've tried exactly the same,if you do name your video something like cheat/h@ck/generator/free/crack it is going down in minutes for "violating the terms of agreement". It has to be some kind of glitch or a trick that only limited people know as it is impossible to keep your videos up and that includes niches with minimal or zero competition.
2015-08-25, 07:25 AM,
(2015-08-25, 03:15 AM)JenniN Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 02:48 AM)Nightcore Wrote: I can confirm this, the video I was uploading today got removed at 95% processing.

I've tried exactly the same,if you do name your video something like cheat/h@ck/generator/free/paid version for free it is going down in minutes for "violating the terms of agreement". It has to be some kind of glitch or a trick that only limited people know as it is impossible to keep your videos up and that includes niches with minimal or zero competition.

If you let the video age a little under a non-YT-triggering title then the chances of it getting removed will be much lower when you rename it to something that includes hack/cheat/generator/etc.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2015-08-25, 11:42 PM,
(2015-08-25, 07:25 AM)Nightcore Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 03:15 AM)JenniN Wrote:

I've tried exactly the same,if you do name your video something like cheat/h@ck/generator/free/paid version for free it is going down in minutes for "violating the terms of agreement". It has to be some kind of glitch or a trick that only limited people know as it is impossible to keep your videos up and that includes niches with minimal or zero competition.

If you let the video age a little under a non-YT-triggering title then the chances of it getting removed will be much lower when you rename it to something that includes h@ck/cheat/generator/etc.

I have tried this in July and result?Regardless of the time you have it uploaded(1,7,30 days) once I renamed it with BH title or keywords it was down in less than 5 hours and keep in mind that I am talking about low competition niches.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 6 121 1 hour ago
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 1 48 10 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 106 Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 956 2017-10-17, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,466 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top