YouTube flaggers need to stop
2015-05-08, 12:10 AM,
Seriously guys?
Why can't we simply co-exist? I'm not flagging down my competition. Yet, they are flagging me down because I outrank them. It doesn't get more childish than that.
How can I win my appeals against my video being flagged?
I'm not looking to cause a problem. I simply know how to rank my videos and then some dildobaggins comes along and flags my video because he's been spamming the same videos on 3-5 different accounts for the past 3 days?
The guy is already flooding the search engine with his garbage. Why is he being such a dick over 1 video??

Sorry for the rant, just really don't see why people hate competition so damn much in the youtube search results. And I am getting tired of getting flagged down.

Can someone tell me how to combat this and how to appeal my case?
Thank you kindly!
2015-05-08, 12:13 AM,
I know the feeling man, i don't think you can appeal against this because it's probably not allowed on youtube.
2015-05-08, 12:28 AM,
(2015-05-08, 12:13 AM)Code Wrote: I know the feeling man, i don't think you can appeal against this because it's probably not allowed on youtube.

I see in my youtube channel manager that I can either "acknowledge" the flag and be given a strike or I can appeal my case.

I want to appeal my case because the amount of flagging is crazy and ridiculous.
Technically, I can make an unlimited amount of youtube channels and verify them via phone and go on a flagging rampage, but that's too immature for my taste.
I'd rather get it resolved via appeal and move on.
2015-05-08, 12:44 AM,
Not much you can do except return the favor the minute he uploads. I can never understand it either, if you have one video and he has 100 and you don't flag him he's going to flag you.

My advice though is upload many more videos in different niches and somwhere along the way you'll notice a way to make your videos really hard to be flagged.
2015-05-08, 02:08 AM,
Not always is the competition that is flagging. I think some keywords, links, are flagged automatically by yt
2015-05-08, 05:09 AM,
(2015-05-08, 12:44 AM)Job Wrote: Not much you can do except return the favor the minute he uploads. I can never understand it either, if you have one video and he has 100 and you don't flag him he's going to flag you.

My advice though is upload many more videos in different niches and somwhere along the way you'll notice a way to make your videos really hard to be flagged.

I don't like playing that back and forth trash. We should be happy there is competition. It means we are in the right field and it's not unlikely that the same viewer sees and tries both our cpa offers. So why are we even beating each other over the head for them? It's so childish and a waste of our time.

(2015-05-08, 02:08 AM)dean911 Wrote: Not always is the competition that is flagging. I think some keywords, links, are flagged automatically by yt

Haven't come across anything like that yet.
2015-05-08, 05:47 AM,
do you think you're gonna find him here replying "sorry man i swear i'll stop it"?

when it comes down to money , words won't change anything buddy..

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-05-08, 07:28 AM,
Oh come on dont be kids , thats the game , either you play it or you are out
What do you expect money on free plates ?!
2015-05-08, 10:26 AM,
(2015-05-08, 05:47 AM)Pachu Wrote: do you think you're gonna find him here replying "sorry man i swear i'll stop it"?

when it comes down to money , words won't change anything buddy..

Na, I don't need an apology. Just find it sad how we fuck each other like that. Like I said before, I don't think people fully realize that they won't lose out on a conversion even if there is competition. How many idiots come onto youtube, watch a video, click a link, do as asked, and then go, "fuck, wasted my time" and move onto the next video that looks slightly better and gives that a shot?
A ton. If people didn't do that, then there wouldn't be a reason to upload multiple videos.
Flooding the search with your own trash just makes you look desperate. Especially when the uploader uses the same exact description and links in every single video.

I just find it extremely unprofessional.
2015-05-08, 12:17 PM,
This is why I cannot be arsed with Youtube ever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 7 469 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,834 Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 117 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,625 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  youtube comment thumbs up vendyz 4 325 2017-11-23, 11:42 PM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top