YouTube Views
2018-07-01, 09:47 AM,
I don't know how YouTube works nowadays, before it was easy to rank, you needed some good quality views a few likes and a good seo optimized description title and tags ...

Nowadays I see kids ranking with garbage videos, shit description and title, YouTube algorithm is shit atm, sometimes I rank to the top and sometimes it doesn't even rank, it seems so random!
Share This Thread :

2018-07-01, 12:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-01, 12:29 PM by aruncp.)
(2018-07-01, 09:05 AM)fablicious Wrote: Views were never the answer or the biggest factor, they were just a standard you had to have to be better than guys with 0 fake views or random youtubers. Ranking at the highest level always comes down to other factors.

Leaving aside random YouTubers, we are just talking about bh niches that are instantly ranking with bought views and comments. Obviously, they are not getting organic views unless they come up to first or second place. Views are first and important factor still today.

(2018-07-01, 09:18 AM)Valerie Wrote: @OP, you should be thinking about how good your accounts are, some BH's buy old youtube accs with real engagement for better ranking.

I think everyone who is in bh niche is using old aged accs and so am I... Without a aged account I will be simply wasting money as even a single report could easily take down the whole channel and also they do help in ranking.

(2018-07-01, 09:28 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Every service/panel - no matter if views, likes, comments, upvotes, ... - that's available to the public could be used by YouTube employees also. So it's very easy for YouTube to detect basic algorithms like IP ranges being used, browser fingerprints, footsteps.

It's no wonder that this kind of services doesn't work.

And please stop the usage of Google Chrome or other Google tools, Google (YouTube) loves to track your activities. It's pretty easy to detect your monetization methods.

I think they have better things to do otherwise views would have stopped working months ago.

I never use chrome.. I love firefox

(2018-07-01, 09:47 AM)Brandon Fury Wrote: I don't know how YouTube works nowadays, before it was easy to rank, you needed some good quality views a few likes and a good seo optimized description title and tags ...

Nowadays I see kids ranking with garbage videos, shit description and title, YouTube algorithm is shit atm, sometimes I rank to the top and sometimes it doesn't even rank, it seems so random!

You're seeing that because only for few its still easy to rank today and videos are garbage because they are out of content and repeatedly ranking same videos over and over.