YouTube Video Locker For Facebook!
2014-03-06, 10:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-22, 01:47 PM by dunce.)
please close

2014-03-07, 04:01 AM,
I have been using this product for about a week, and I can say it works perfectly. If you're looking to make your CPA/PPD niche go viral, this tool is definitely for you. It can also be used for so much more, such as building Facebook fanpages, creating targeted email lists, and more. The possibilities are truly endless with this tool. You just need a little imagination.

Vouch
2014-03-07, 02:43 PM,
Wow bro, this plugin looks good! and sale page also good luck with the sale'm sure people here see many opportunities in it ;)!
2014-03-08, 11:30 PM,
Thanks for this product it helped to get better conversation rate! Awesome!
2014-03-11, 12:43 AM,
This tool looks soooooooooo nicee, i have a question, once i purchase the lifetime copy, is there any risk of it stopping working? i mean, can it get patched someway or stop working in years to come?
2014-03-14, 12:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-14, 12:26 PM by Eye.)
Ah what a coincedence, I just stumbled upon this on Forum discussions are not allowed here. this afternoon and bought this (along with like jacker).

I've set everything up and I already had this epic idea that is now going viral and making me bank :D
If I am allowed to post it here, my referral link is: http://www.socialkick.in/?r=XLoGLB84 (I'll show you my method)

Only one thing: I was using a fake FB account with 0 friends I made today, and now the account with the app is blocked already. So I need to get a PVA account(s) from somewhere. Waiting for a seller to respond so I can hopefully get this running soon.

One bug I noticed though: when you add the "Traffic Redirect" plugin, but then try to remove it later, you can't. So you need to delete and add your video all over again to get rid of the redirecting.

Also, why is the CPAGrip plugin disabled on FB itself (only available for embedding)? Can this change in the future?
One more thing: I think it would be great if we could make people Like AND Share, instead of just one or the other.

Nice Breaking Bad remix by the way haha.

Regards
2014-03-19, 03:26 AM,
wait why would his account get blocked?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase your Earnings! Video Game Hack Proof Course! WarAffiliate 70 8,944 8 minutes ago
Last Post: crosnake2
  [HQ] Youtube Comment / Upvote Shop [Personal Channels] [+Drip-Feed] [+Custom] YTComments 20 1,303 2 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  SALE Cheap-rate-smm-reseller-panel-buy-facebook-like-twitter-follower-instagram-followers annexit 6 343 Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Last Post: annexit
  BEST DEAL SMGeek.com - Social Media services - Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more SMGeek 18 711 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Last Post: SMGeek
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 76 11,820 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: TrendSetterz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top