YouTube Uploading Method
2014-01-02, 06:31 AM,
In just about every journey thread I've read or "Ultimate YouTube Guide", people always say to use proxies to upload your videos.

A common method is to upload 3-5 videos with different titles or descriptions. A few problems I see with this.

1) Do you literally purchase a new proxy for EACH video?

2) If you don't make the YT PVA's yourself how can you match the geo region of the YT account with the Proxy?

3) If you do have a proxy for each account / video how do you verify the YT account? (I've heard of services like pinger.com but just curious how others do it. If you buy PVA accounts or the process you use to create them with proxies.)

This whole YouTube account thing is a big road block for me. Just looking for some help. I've been reading the forums, but it has raised more questions then it's answered.
Latest Thanks - View all

enozke(2014-01-14 06:43 AM) sotomolo(2014-01-03 07:53 PM) d980xt(2014-01-02 06:34 AM) 
2014-01-02, 08:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 08:03 AM by Jaysamuel.)
I would just set aside a half hour where you just make PVA accounts manually. Youtube account creators don't work now, so you have to do them from scratch. if you have a smartphone, download the TextPlus app and when you are asked to activate, select 'Call' and put in your TextPlus number (found in your settings) (texting doesn't work for me) You get $.10 in call credit when you join so use that. Hope that helps with creatign accounts. ;)

If you don't have a smartphone, use TextFree on your computer.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 10:01 AM) 
2014-01-02, 09:35 AM,
(2014-01-02, 08:01 AM)jaysamuel Wrote: I would just set aside a half hour where you just make PVA accounts manually. Youtube account creators don't work now, so you have to do them from scratch. if you have a smartphone, download the TextPlus app and when you are asked to activate, select 'Call' and put in your TextPlus number (found in your settings) (texting doesn't work for me) You get $.10 in call credit when you join so use that. Hope that helps with creatign accounts. ;)

If you don't have a smartphone, use TextFree on your computer.

Don't know if its just me but TextPlus isn't giving free credit when I make a new account, I have to do an offer or watch a video.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 10:02 AM) 
2014-01-02, 10:04 AM,
Thanks for giving me another option to make the accounts, but there is still the question of the IP address. Even if I use my computer to make the accounts I would need an IP for each account, then I can only upload 1 video.

I wonder how people upload 3 videos? Maybe they just put them on the same account?
2014-01-02, 10:07 AM,
1) Do you literally purchase a new proxy for EACH video?

- No I don't use any proxies

2) If you don't make the YT PVA's yourself how can you match the geo region of the YT account with the Proxy?

- I use to create my own PVA , My videos sticks for a while :)

3) If you do have a proxy for each account / video how do you verify the YT account? (I've heard of services like pinger.com but just curious how others do it. If you buy PVA accounts or the process you use to create them with proxies.)

- well I will keep it private. I have a PVA method which saves me a ton of money. Sim card here cost around $0.25 and I make 10 accounts everyday :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 10:17 AM) 
2014-01-02, 10:12 AM,
(2014-01-02, 10:07 AM)Victor Wrote: 1) Do you literally purchase a new proxy for EACH video?

- well I will keep it private. I have a PVA method which saves me a ton of money. Sim card here cost around $0.25 and I make 10 accounts everyday :)

I have cable internet. I can't reset my IP address. I guess if you upload your 3 variation videos all to the same account and just space it out over a month $50 for 50 proxies isn't a bad deal. Basically Upload videos to 1 account per day.

I have no problem creating my own accounts. I just want my videos to stick for more than a couple days. Even if I purchased PVA's I don't want to spend more than I make trying to put up videos that don't stick. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of doing PPD.
2014-01-02, 10:21 AM,
(2014-01-02, 10:12 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 10:07 AM)Victor Wrote: 1) Do you literally purchase a new proxy for EACH video?

I have cable internet. I can't reset my IP address. I guess if you upload your 3 variation videos all to the same account and just space it out over a month $50 for 50 proxies isn't a bad deal. Basically Upload videos to 1 account per day.

I have no problem creating my own accounts. I just want my videos to stick for more than a couple days. Even if I purchased PVA's I don't want to spend more than I make trying to put up videos that don't stick. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of doing PPD.

I only spend my $50 on views XD yes $50 bucks for 50 proxies is not bad.. you can have 2 accounts with 1 proxy
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 10:24 AM) 
2014-01-02, 10:36 AM,
you get
1,private proxies
2.medialovers account
3.youtube blaster

If you have example 80 proxies like ive got you can make 80 Yt Pva aday how many do you need?
And 50 bucks for 50 peas is good thats about what i avg 1 buck per proxie
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 10:43 AM) 
2014-01-02, 10:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 10:51 AM by Silverdot.)
(2014-01-02, 10:36 AM)wackiin Wrote: you get
1,private proxies
2.medialovers account
3.youtube blaster

If you have example 80 proxies like ive got you can make 80 Yt Pva aday how many do you need?

Thanks for letting me know about that medialovers program http://www.medialoverz.com. $47 upfront then $10 a month after that isn't a bad deal to create that many accounts. Although I don't see how you can use the same 80 proxies to create another 80 accounts. I'll check it out though.
2014-01-02, 11:04 AM,
media lovers makes them gmail pvas then i use youtube blaster (kinda shitty resource hog lol) to make the profiles and setup youtube accounts you can use 1 ip per 24 hours with no flags at youtube just dont login to them all the same day

ill do 80 and then like/comment etc my stuff then throw away and use fresh next round

(2014-01-02, 10:45 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 10:36 AM)wackiin Wrote: you get
1,private proxies
2.medialovers account
3.youtube blaster

Thanks for letting me know about that medialovers program . $47 upfront then $10 a month after that isn't a bad deal to create that many accounts. Although I don't see how you can use the same 80 proxies to create another 80 accounts. I'll check it out though.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-02 11:13 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 7 239 Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Last Post: CarolA
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 98 9,140 Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 29 2,185 Yesterday, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 106 7,667 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 98 7,711 Yesterday, 06:29 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB