YouTube Terms of Service Ban
2014-05-19, 05:17 AM,
I've been in the YouTube game for some months now making good money, but now instead of getting the Spams, Scams ban reason from YouTube when I get flagged down, I am getting Terms of Service bans from reports/flags.

I tested on my own videos that have likes and a high amount of high retention views and flagged them from a different IP and account. What resulted was an immediate ban on the account, or maybe a 20 second delay. The reason also, Terms of Service. When I was reporting my own account, I would select Spam/Scam report reason.

Any help?
2014-05-19, 04:18 PM,
I don't understand what your really asking here, can you refine your question?
2014-05-19, 04:24 PM,
OP can you be more clear so that we can help you out

Thanks
2014-05-20, 02:48 AM,
(2014-05-19, 05:17 AM)VickBear Wrote: I've been in the YouTube game for some months now making good money, but now instead of getting the Spams, Scams ban reason from YouTube when I get flagged down, I am getting Terms of Service bans from reports/flags.

I tested on my own videos that have likes and a high amount of high retention views and flagged them from a different IP and account. What resulted was an immediate ban on the account, or maybe a 20 second delay. The reason also, Terms of Service. When I was reporting my own account, I would select Spam/Scam report reason.

Any help?

I understand what you're saying perfectly, no idea what these other people are talking about. I've noticed the same thing with my accounts, I think it's a recent youtube update. It depends on channel authority and the kind of user interaction your video is getting. New channels getting flagged once are gone, poof. Old channels with alot of subscribers and positive user interaction are very hard to hit unless all their videos, likes, comments and subscribers are botted.
2014-05-20, 03:16 AM,
you were banned for buying views. YOUTUBE TOS #4 "H" reason i guess...
2014-05-20, 11:16 AM,
(2014-05-19, 04:18 PM)Select Wrote: I don't understand what your really asking here, can you refine your question?

(2014-05-19, 04:24 PM)sameer5762 Wrote: OP can you be more clear so that we can help you out

Thanks

Well basically I am getting a "Terms of Service" ban now when I would usually get a "Scams, Spams, and Fraud" ban a couple days/weeks ago. I'd like to know the reason why this switch happened.

I've been testing on myself (flagging my own videos) through different IPs and they all get a Terms of Service ban when I am not even reporting that for my video. Is it a footprint or something?

(2014-05-20, 03:16 AM)saturated Wrote: you were banned for buying views. YOUTUBE TOS #4 "H" reason i guess...

You think it is just that? Not that my video/new IP or something is leaving a footprint?

(2014-05-20, 02:48 AM)Valerie Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 05:17 AM)VickBear Wrote: I've been in the YouTube game for some months now making good money, but now instead of getting the Spams, Scams ban reason from YouTube when I get flagged down, I am getting Terms of Service bans from reports/flags.

Any help?

I understand what you're saying perfectly, no idea what these other people are talking about. I've noticed the same thing with my accounts, I think it's a recent youtube update. It depends on channel authority and the kind of user interaction your video is getting. New channels getting flagged once are gone, poof. Old channels with alot of subscribers and positive user interaction are very hard to hit unless all their videos, likes, comments and subscribers are botted.

I see. So you are saying that basically having stronger authority with the channel itself (subscribers and whatnot) will keep your videos 'stronger' (not get banned after 1 flag/report)?
2014-05-20, 12:19 PM,
(2014-05-20, 11:16 AM)VickBear Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 04:18 PM)Select Wrote: I don't understand what your really asking here, can you refine your question?

(2014-05-19, 04:24 PM)sameer5762 Wrote: OP can you be more clear so that we can help you out

Thanks

Well basically I am getting a "Terms of Service" ban now when I would usually get a "Scams, Spams, and Fraud" ban a couple days/weeks ago. I'd like to know the reason why this switch happened.

I've been testing on myself (flagging my own videos) through different IPs and they all get a Terms of Service ban when I am not even reporting that for my video. Is it a footprint or something?

(2014-05-20, 03:16 AM)saturated Wrote: you were banned for buying views. YOUTUBE TOS #4 "H" reason i guess...

You think it is just that? Not that my video/new IP or something is leaving a footprint?

(2014-05-20, 02:48 AM)Valerie Wrote:

Any help?

I see. So you are saying that basically having stronger authority with the channel itself (subscribers and whatnot) will keep your videos 'stronger' (not get banned after 1 flag/report)?

Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying. Also, i've never heard of leaving a footprint on youtube, they don't even ban I.P's lol. I think if there was some footprints, mass uploaders would be complaining a lot.
2014-05-20, 02:17 PM,

Any help?

Youtube have a very smart way to find your real IP. I had dynamic IP that changed when I reseted my router and stil got banned. I think yes, you may have a footprint problem. Be sure to delete any coockies and use the Incognito mode on Chrome when you log in.
2014-05-20, 05:07 PM,

exactly what happened to me, 2 videos were removed for this reason ....
It really matters where you buy your views from, I used a bad seller.
2014-05-21, 04:11 AM,
(2014-05-20, 02:17 PM)d00my Wrote:

Any help?

Youtube have a very smart way to find your real IP. I had dynamic IP that changed when I reseted my router and stil got banned. I think yes, you may have a footprint problem. Be sure to delete any coockies and use the Incognito mode on Chrome when you log in.
Okay I'll be sure to do that. I hear people saying to use Firefox (I have been using Chrome). Does that really make a difference if I go Incognito (I haven't been clearing cookies every time though..).

(2014-05-20, 05:07 PM)barthezz Wrote:

exactly what happened to me, 2 videos were removed for this reason ....
It really matters where you buy your views from, I used a bad seller.
I did some tests and I think my seller is giving me bad views. Any recommendation for a views provider?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 61 2 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,140 2 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 266 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 192 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 208 2017-10-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB