YouTube TOS Ban
2015-04-15, 12:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-15, 12:57 AM by ylts.)
Hi all,

I am currently having some hard time with youtube because all my videos get removed because "they violate the terms of service". Ive tried changing md5 and even cut/make my video longer and change audio, but still my videos get taken down even with 1 flag only. The description and title play also no role here, i uploaded random video without any links and bh keywords but still 1 flag was able to take it down (flagged by myself). Could it be that my accounts are bad or something? i change ip and delete traces every time, i have srsly no idea whats going on. Oh and i also dont boost my videos at all, so it cant be fake views/likes...

oh and pls dont tell me to try seo, i would but i have no spare funds to use atm :/

any help is appreciated :)
2015-04-15, 01:45 AM,
lol same here! I uploaded a video and it got flagged within less than an hour..! It's shame on Youtube...! :| back to blog right now! hereafter no more time to spent with youtube ever again lol

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2015-04-15, 01:50 AM,
It might because of the niche like if you upload a COC video I am sure it won't last long buddy. Same can be applied to other hot niches.
2015-04-15, 01:55 AM,
It's gotta be something else as I see many people spamming an account with 10-20 different videos for Clash Of Clans and boost them with 301-Unlist method and they stay there for about 6-10 hours while my account with 2-5 unboosted public videos gets flagged while the videos still have 0 views..
Latest Thanks - View all

ylts(2015-04-15 05:03 AM) 
2015-04-15, 02:29 AM,
Maybe the whole MD5 changing method is not working anymore because YouTube analyzes the whole file in order to get a procentual value of uniqueness. One MD5 change would count 0,1% maybe. Just a possibility (:
Latest Thanks - View all

ylts(2015-04-15 05:03 AM) 

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-04-15, 02:36 AM,
well because people flag you lol even if you take all the precautions...

for my part my video is still there after 1 week, with over 230views and more on it (all real).
2015-04-15, 03:20 AM,
Just saw some idiot on another forum requesting for youtube flag bot. =/
2015-04-15, 05:02 AM,
(2015-04-15, 01:55 AM)JenniN Wrote: It's gotta be something else as I see many people spamming an account with 10-20 different videos for Clash Of Clans and boost them with 301-Unlist method and they stay there for about 6-10 hours while my account with 2-5 unboosted public videos gets flagged while the videos still have 0 views..
i agree, there must be something here, in the psn code generator niche there is a video uploaded like a month ago with possible modified views and comments and it still hasnt been taken down somehow...

(2015-04-15, 03:20 AM)Cansis Wrote: Just saw some idiot on another forum requesting for youtube flag bot. =/

damn greedy ppl -.-
2015-04-15, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-15, 08:26 PM by CegaFin.)
This has probably something to do with the algorithm used for such events.
Ex: 2-3 months ago i used an old account (5 years old maybe) uploaded 10-20 videos in one day (shitty ones, duplicated content, 15min videos with no sound and only 3 slides of static images,etc), some of them i boosted with shitty views all coming from the same exact link, the description had a shitload of keywords obvious spam, satured niches hell i uploaded at least 3 videos of league of legends rp generators. The account has monetization enabled, some videos reached 5000+ views, after 2-3 weeks i deleted all the videos, none ever got removed, the account was not banned and i never received any notifications what so ever.

And of course if you're gonna flag a video with 1 view on a recently created account it will most likely get deleted, at least if i were hired to prevent spam i would use some formula that would compare the number of views to the number of flags, its the logical thing to do.

Experiment all you want, do your research but never forget to put yourself in the programmers shoes, they most certainly put them themselves in yours.

And seriously 10$? you dont need SEO, dont pay for that crap thats somebody else's niche, when you're making 500$+ from a single niche and are overloaded with work then you should consider paying somebody to do it for you until then forget about it. If you got any questions or need help with youtube or how to SEO or general systems ask away.
Latest Thanks - View all

ylts(2015-04-15 10:09 PM) 
2015-04-15, 08:47 PM,
It's unfair that other People should flag your video's, they must not be a Member of this Forum because People on this Forum would want to help others earn, it's not like there isn't enough Money to go around, People are just greedy and selfish which is wrong.

Also it's getting harder to Advertise for FREE or on a low Budget because the Services like YouTube and FaceBook etc. are being very heavy on rules and stuff, the Internet is not what it's creator said it should have been "A FREE Gift" Now everybody has to struggle because of these things, it's just unfair and puts you off, I think we need to find alternative FREE or low Budget methods now to help Noobs get started etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 105 58 minutes ago
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 588 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,970 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 124 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,648 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top