CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

YouTube Ranking Questions
2020-05-29, 09:45 AM,
Hello,

I have some questions related to the YouTube ranking algorithm. I just got back into CPA a couple of months ago and I've been eating up a lot of info as I test things out.

1. I have a video ranked on the keywords I want but I'm mostly getting traffic from Brazil, Indonesia, Poland, etc. I'm barely getting any traffic from the US and UK. Is it possible to have the video ranked in those countries and not in the US and UK? The vidiQ extension shows the video as ranked, and so does another tool I'm using.
2. In another thread here, DrKent spewed up some good wisdom when by saying he's also leaving comments containing the main keywords. Does that affect ranking as well? Is the content of the comments that important as well?
3. Over time, some of my videos are losing rank. Re-uploading them seems to do the trick in getting them ranked again. Does that mean that buying views (for low / med searched keywords) is kind of useless right now? Does buying views ensure a long term ranking anymore?
4. Will a constant daily flow of views, likes, comments and shares keep the video ranked for a longer period of time?

Thanks!

I know these questions might mean giving out a tricks out so if you feel like it does, no worries. I won't hold it on you if you don't want to answer. It's all fair game after all Grin
2020-05-29, 01:45 PM,
1 your video is probably ranked all over the globe, but it seems that most people interested in that particular topic are from basil Indonesia etc
2 Yes having kw in comments is good, this is another signal from other sources then you to google what ur video is about.
3 There is no long term ranking on yt for competitive niches, yt is a treadmill, once your video no longer gets traffic just reupload and add views
4 Yes but sooner or later somebody will buy more views and likes and it will outrank you