YouTube Promoting vs SEO Promoting
2014-05-06, 09:18 PM,
All of this CPA is new to me so I wanted to start, I'm going to be making blogs like free minecraft accounts or runescape memberships as my niches. Should I rank with YouTube or SEO. And where should I buy the SEO or do I do it myself and are SEO and backlinks the same thing?
2014-05-06, 09:32 PM,
i suggest you to become with youtube traffic video linked with your landing page. You can buy views from differents site, as for example qqtube or socialviewz, make comment to your video creating some yt channels and add yt likes from addmefast. For SEO Marketing you have to invest money, it's so difficult to rank in google and so it's really dangerous to invest money if you don't know it well.
Skype me for more information: superallintommy
Bye

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-06, 09:33 PM,
(2014-05-06, 09:32 PM)tommaso Wrote: i suggest you to become with youtube traffic video linked with your landing page. You can buy views from differents site, as for example qqtube or socialviewz, make comment to your video creating some yt channels and add yt likes from addmefast. For SEO Marketing you have to invest money, it's so difficult to rank in google and so it's really dangerous to invest money if you don't know it well.
Bye
Thanks but I heard SEO is better than youtube
2014-05-06, 09:48 PM,
(2014-05-06, 09:33 PM)YoungSinatra Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 09:32 PM)tommaso Wrote: i suggest you to become with youtube traffic video linked with your landing page. You can buy views from differents site, as for example qqtube or socialviewz, make comment to your video creating some yt channels and add yt likes from addmefast. For SEO Marketing you have to invest money, it's so difficult to rank in google and so it's really dangerous to invest money if you don't know it well.
Bye
Thanks but I heard SEO is better than youtube

YES, SEO is better than yt, every one thinks it. But if you start don't invest money in SEO because it's so difficult. You can make some money with yt or other method and in the same time learn much about SEO and try it later. It's my advice, do what you want.Wink

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-06, 09:48 PM,
Why not both?
First you can start with youtube and than you can promote with seo.
2014-05-06, 10:00 PM,
both are hard but when you master them both bring $ but no matter what you choose the most important thing is to never give up
2014-05-06, 10:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-06, 10:24 PM by davain.)
You have to research the keywords first before you decide to do SEO. I'm assuming that both of those keywords are very saturated and the competition would probably be too high for someone new. Try to find long-tail keywords from those that you have already. For example "minecraft free version full download" OR "how to get free runescape membership"

(2014-05-06, 09:48 PM)tommaso Wrote: YES, SEO is better than yt, every one thinks it. But if you start don't invest money in SEO because it's so difficult. You can make some money with yt or other method and in the same time learn much about SEO and try it later. It's my advice, do what you want.Wink

I agree. Better to start off with youtube while you learn about SEO because youtube is without a doubt easier to do.

While promoting using youtube you should try to make practice websites for SEO to learn "hands-on". These are websites that you shouldn't plan on making you money (even though they might) but are only there for you to implement what you have learned for experience and to discover your own methods and techniques.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheConfiteor(2014-05-06 10:26 PM) 
2014-05-06, 10:58 PM,
What 99,99 % of this forum does not understand that ranking in YouTube is also SEO… SEO is ranking high in a search engine. YouTube is a search engine, so are Google, Bing, Yahoo. Even the appstore is a search engine.

But to answer your question, ranking in YouTube is regarded easier than ranking in Google
Latest Thanks - View all

Alek(2014-11-19 06:19 AM) CapsLuck(2014-05-06 11:07 PM) 

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-05-06, 11:06 PM,
To make everything clear around here, Atlantis is definitely right! Ranking a video on YT is also called as SEO.

SEO means Search Engine Optimization, so if you rank on YouTube that means you can do SEO, but the good title for this thread must be, which is easier, to rank on YouTube or to rank on Google? Well 100% the answer is YouTube.

BUT..... If you really want to be good in SEO, you got to learn the basic stuffs from YouTube because that is where SEO starts, or that is where it can be understood well. :) Proper KW Stuffing on YT Description, which is one of the main factors on SEO. :) Read well, Learn well and Do well! :)

Goodluck!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-05-06, 11:09 PM,
Ok I am actually going to answer your question.
I would highly recommend doing SEO yourself.
Basically you have two options.

1. Whitehat manual link building
- manually build your links on different web 2.0s/social network/articles
2. Blackhat automated
- buy GSA ser/proxies/VPS/premium list/indexing service

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 106 7,584 3 hours ago
Last Post: SpaceNL
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 99 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,177 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 107 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top