YouTube Is Suddenly Flagging A LOT Of Videos For Copyright Claims
2013-12-13, 02:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-13, 02:48 AM by msi522.)
I found this video in one news blog about Youtube. From this video I understood, that Youtube become even more strict than ever before. And even big game channels was hit by this new Youtube implement. Maybe its the beginning of the end for monetization of gaming videos in Youtube? I don't know if this will touch the blackhat gaming niches or not, but I think that it will hit the videos with "PROOFS" where the actual footage of the niche is shown. So in my opinion its the time start thinking about to move to only websites with SEO.

Latest Thanks - View all

Killbane(2013-12-13 06:49 AM) 
2013-12-13, 03:09 AM,
I hope not because I have a channel with some videos features games and it's been growing rapidly!
2013-12-13, 03:58 AM,
I actually subscribed to this guy, I had a couple of videos flagged for copyright lately as well.

[Image: GUjyH7f.jpg]
2013-12-13, 05:02 AM,
These are automated copyright claims not copyright strikes there is a big difference between the two
Copyright claims = (made automatically by youtube) in the worst case scenario you wount get the ad revenue for the video
Copyright strikes = ( made manually by publishers )in worst case gets your video deleted and account banned, these copyright strikes can be done by any publisher brand manager but its moustly sega, ea and nintendo.
Most of us are in blackhat niches everything we do is against yt TOS, with one blackhat video you have violated most of yt terms of agreemant, from multiple accounts, stealing video, scam, fraud, copyright enfringement you name it, all blackhat videos have it. So trust me it wont affect us.

Watching people play video games has become an industry, this industry is not powered by the actual game but by the personality behind it like PewdiPie, OMFGCATA , husky startkraft and so many others.
Not all publishers endoruse this new copyright system including Blizzard which publicly stated on forums and sites that you can use their games content to make videos and monitize it yet the new YT automatic copyright system made copyright claims on moust chanells which include Blizzard trailers , lets plays etc.
Blizzard has sent out tweets the past couple of days simply saying they don't know what the fuck is happening.

Publishers who endoruse this new system , will use it in order to hide how horrible their game is, anybody who bought rome 2 total war knows what I am talking about.

Long story short (too late)
It will not effect the ppd/cpa industry
If the new system will be fully implemented and thereby permanent it will affect the "lets play" industry.
But as people are resourcefull I doubt youtubers will even bother to make a "lets play" videos from publishers which endorse this crap, like sega.
In turn they will make "lets plays" form friendly publishers and from indie games.

This new system is mainly made for the publishers which are becoming less and less relevant due to "lets play" videos, remember when Amnesia the first game was actually an indie game and it was viral on yt, once a publisher got their hands on the title they released the new Amnesia ....pigs or something like that and it flopped as it was crap.

I personally whatch lets plays every day or atleast I listen to them while working on my projects.
There are a lot of "lets play" chanells on yt , its not the youtubers fault that some of the games don't get huge sales,its the games fault failing to convince me that its a good game and I should buy it, but in moust cases it doesn't even convince me to pirate it...

PS you deserve a prize if you read all of it..
Latest Thanks - View all

Thor(2013-12-17 12:35 AM) Jaysamuel(2013-12-13 08:07 AM) Killbane(2013-12-13 06:44 AM) 
2013-12-13, 06:45 AM,
thanks for share nice tips ^^^^^^
2013-12-17, 12:27 AM,
Use YT library for music . That may keep you away from such unexpected Match 3 party copyright content
2013-12-17, 06:52 PM,
Even if I make Simple stupid Pic on video music from library I get video removed from yt cause of Copyright,Even if I do all this with totaly different title,Im not in gaming niche world too much im mostly in movie niches. Hmmm How to avoid this problem damn :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 86 7,063 10 minutes ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 122 12,332 2 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,404 6 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,823 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 13 556 2017-10-20, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxxer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top