YouTube Is KILLING ME!
2017-06-06, 01:04 AM,
I've been trying to upload this one video (BH niche) to YouTube for 2 days and every time it would get removed a couple minutes to an hour after I upload it.

[Image: dc0ec55fda5543dda43632648b837f4c.png]

The video I'm trying to upload is getting removed because of "Inappropriate content". The first time I uploaded it, it was because the owner of the company took it down. The second time I uploaded it, it just got removed because of "Inappropriate content". And that both videos evades YouTube's TOS and copyright stuff.

The two videos I uploaded were two different videos. I screen recorded each differently. First time I used a bass boosted song that I thought wouldn't be copyrighted. Second time I used a instrumental song that which I searched "non copyrighted music for youtube" so I don't believe it's the audio that's causing the video to get removed.

I'm somewhat copying the title/tags off my competition's video that has 300K views ranked #1 for my niche. I don't understand how he has 3 videos ranked on the same account and none of his are getting taken down. He has 4K subscribers, I have 160.

I just screen record my website (which is a generator) and use a bit.ly link in the description and whoever isn't the country I'm targeting gets redirected to a safe article so I don't know why this is happening.

I'm getting really frustrated with YouTube. This is my 2nd strike and I just feel like dropping this account since it's cursed with bad luck or something.

I'm also using HMA (Paid VPN) to login to the aged account 2007 with videos.

Also, right when I uploaded the second video, I used a safe title like "how to get more resources/etc" and one safe tag then a couple hours later changed the title/description/tags to my target keywords that I'd want to rank for. Literally 5-10 minutes after that, I was going to buy 5K views to the video and right when I refreshed the video, it said it got removed so I'm really pissed right now after spending a lot of time editing the video, etc.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks in advanced.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-06-06, 01:14 AM,
Is your above channel fresh/new? Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-06, 01:21 AM,
Buy another old account.
Latest Thanks - View all

PvaZone(2017-06-06 05:22 AM) 
2017-06-06, 02:13 AM,
i think if a channel gets a video deleted dont ever try to reupload again just buy another one.
this happened to me too and i am going to buy an aged channel maybe it works
dont give up
2017-06-06, 03:59 AM,
(2017-06-06, 01:14 AM)DrKent Wrote: Is your above channel fresh/new? Cool

No I believe I said in the OP that I bought a 2007 aged account with videos. I have other aged accounts with videos that I purchased before that I haven't used yet but I'm scared to test them.

What should I do differently? Create a new website and promote blog posts? I know I copied and pasted somewhat of my competition's description and he keyword stuffed a bunch of keywords that looked like 100 extra tags and he put them at the bottom. Maybe I can't do that next time?

(2017-06-06, 02:13 AM)chardo5 Wrote: i think if a channel gets a video deleted dont ever try to reupload again just buy another one.
this happened to me too and i am going to buy an aged channel maybe it works
dont give up

I have other aged accounts with videos that I haven't used yet, I'm just scared to try uploading with them since uploading with this one channel is just getting my video removed.

I'm not sure what to do. I did not use any copyrighted music on the second video. I did not copy anybody's video. I screen recorded my own website(generator). No voice-over. Just a 300 word description and keyword stuffed a bit.

It seemed like the video was doing okay (staying up) before I changed the title/description/tags to my keywords that I wanted to rank and I copied a lot of them from my competition's video.

Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-06-06, 04:14 AM,
try to use a proxy and dont put your keyword at least for a day or tow
2017-06-06, 04:51 AM,
(2017-06-06, 04:14 AM)chardo5 Wrote: try to use a proxy and dont put your keyword at least for a day or tow

Wouldn't HMA (Paid VPN) work the same as a proxy? I don't want to buy 10 dedicated proxies and just using for one account. But I'll try with a new aged account with VPN and see if it works.

2017-06-06, 05:16 AM,
Hello mate,
lets see can I help here,

I`m not sure did you ever before uploaded that 2 videos, or they fall down on 1st.
To handle this, spin your videos to 7 copies, pick middle video and spin to new 7 copies, pick middle video and do this: http://prntscr.com/fgbtc4
Your video is 100% unique now and there is less problems to find.

What you really don`t understand is that VPS proxies and all that stuff you are using can bring you more bad then goods.
Use aged Youtube accounts from your main PC. Stop care about IP CCleaner proxies static or dynamic IP address.
Stop care about keywords, they are never involved! You can do hack cheat etc as you can already see on youtube.

Why they keep staying alive. Well 4k subs could have 300-500k real views, if acc is old that is a beast account.
Youtube care about old publishers, they would never remove old guys with subs and views. They can promote CPA or almost anything.

You could now jump into some questions, but you should only follow my guide for start and say me later did you fixed this.
If no, I will find you a solution.

Do this:
New aged 2006-2008 with old videos, log in directly from main PC.
Spin video on way I said on start.
Upload your videos with all keywords you want to have inside video name.
Now important: Do not mega blast your desc, make it low - middle.
Why this? Because I don`t know your niches, and you will be 15min flagged in any saturated niche.

This is why people with aged views subs videos, are way ahead vs any 2006 acc with 100 videos uploaded and 100k views example.
You will lose this battle if you don`t play smart with desc of video. Please let me know your results, thanks :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Aicec(2017-06-06 11:47 AM) AndyRucker(2017-06-06 09:57 AM) PvaZone(2017-06-06 05:22 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-06, 05:36 AM,
(2017-06-06, 03:59 AM)xxICE Wrote: I know I copied and pasted somewhat of my competition's description and he keyword stuffed a bunch of keywords that looked like 100 extra tags and he put them at the bottom. Maybe I can't do that next time?

This! NEVER do that. YT will delete your video right away. You got even explanation from YT in an email, "tags belong to tags section". If you stuff your videos description with "extra tags" now a days its an instant "spam" flag from YT with explanation from YT to not do that.

Even if you over optimize seo of your video (keyword repetition is more than 10% in description), your video will be ghosted and you can't find it on YT. If you change your description to "normal one" (keyword repetition is NOT more than 5% in description) you'll see it again in YT serp. You can test it. GL Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

AndyRucker(2017-06-06 09:57 AM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-06, 07:06 AM,
btw you should avoid HMA VPN, they dont give you any security since they log all your activity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,031 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 197 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 177 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 2 123 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,501 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top