[YouTube] Game Hacks
2016-04-21, 05:15 PM,
Have some question for anyone who is at least a bit experienced in promoting game hacks at YouTube.

Today I will start creating my own game hack videos for my niche.

I will have 6 different videos. (3x in English and same 3x in Russian)

Questions:

1) Do I have to create 6 different accounts or upload all videos from 1 account?
2) Do I have to use proxy or anything to create different accounts?
3) What words should I include in Title and what should I avoid?
4) What words should I include in Description and what should I avoid?
5) What is the condition for ranking in YouTube?
If I create video, boost them with views, likes, comments. How do I get ranked up in search?

If you have any other tips that could help me, feel free to tell me something usefull :P

P.S. Also does anyone know any good network that have content locking for Russians? I could use it for my Russian videos.

P.S.S. This niche will be for MOBILE.
Latest Thanks - View all

kaybee5000(2017-02-01 04:42 AM) chandoy23(2016-05-11 09:21 PM) 
2016-04-21, 05:23 PM,
(2016-04-21, 05:15 PM)naathanz Wrote: Have some question for anyone who is at least a bit experienced in promoting game hacks at YouTube.

Questions:

1) Do I have to create 6 different accounts or upload all videos from 1 account?
If I create video, boost them with views, likes, comments. How do I get ranked up in search?

If you have any other tips that could help me, feel free to tell me something usefull :P

P.S. Also does anyone know any good network that have content locking for Russians? I could use it for my Russian videos.

Quote:promoting game hacks at YouTube

[Image: dont-waste-your-time1.png]

If you want to make consistent money don't bother using game hacks on YouTube. In the time that you have wasted replacing and re uploading videos over the next few months, you could of spent it learning about SEO / PBN's and be half way there to relying on your own platform, no someone else's which can be taken down within hours.
Latest Thanks - View all

naathanz(2016-04-21 05:41 PM) 
2016-04-21, 05:46 PM,
Thanks for your opinion, Hawk.

Anyway, i have no budget at the moment + I don't want to go SEO road at all. Maybe if I get spoon-fed, LOL (jk).

I want to jump in another train when I have budget for it.

But for the start, I have to try and learn something so I can start with IG/YT cause I at least have a way to get HR views for YT for free.
Also I have some time to invest. Have to try. Without trying anything won't achieve anything.

P.S.

I still hope that someone can answer at least some of my questions :)
2016-04-21, 07:42 PM,
(2016-04-21, 05:15 PM)naathanz Wrote: Have some question for anyone who is at least a bit experienced in promoting game hacks at YouTube.

Questions:

IMO, if you want to promote game hacks on youtube you have to use time machine and go back to 2010 :D Just like what hawk said, if you will just be wasting your time if you use youtube to promote game hacks.
2016-04-21, 07:45 PM,
(2016-04-21, 07:42 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: IMO, if you want to promote game hacks on youtube you have to use time machine and go back to 2010 :D Just like what hawk said, if you will just be wasting your time if you use youtube to promote game hacks.

I'm following @Priceless journey. He is quite successful @ doing IG+YouTube including game hacks niche. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Bazingaa(2016-04-21 09:40 PM) 
2016-04-21, 09:23 PM,
(2016-04-21, 07:42 PM)Awesomeness Wrote:

Questions:

IMO, if you want to promote game hacks on youtube you have to use time machine and go back to 2010 :D Just like what hawk said, if you will just be wasting your time if you use youtube to promote game hacks.

Can you explain me so why some people and me make money with youtube for game hack? Before say something wrong just check on google how many clash royale video about hack you see for example
2016-04-21, 09:42 PM,
(2016-04-21, 07:45 PM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 07:42 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: IMO, if you want to promote game hacks on youtube you have to use time machine and go back to 2010 :D Just like what hawk said, if you will just be wasting your time if you use youtube to promote game hacks.

I'm following @Priceless journey. He is quite successful @ doing IG+YouTube including game hacks niche. :)

I'm earning well but it's for quick bucks.. I'm earning now 100$+ a day but tomorrow I might just earn 10$ or even 0$ because you can't know how long the videos will stay up.. SEO it's takes time but it will bring money in long term :p
2016-04-21, 10:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-21, 10:06 PM by naathanz.)
(2016-04-21, 09:42 PM)Priceless Wrote:

I'm earning well but it's for quick bucks.. I'm earning now 100$+ a day but tomorrow I might just earn 10$ or even 0$ because you can't know how long the videos will stay up.. SEO it's takes time but it will bring money in long term :p

I need those bucks, even 3$/day would be good.
Then I will move on to paid traffic and non-incentive CPI. I know a lot of things about FB Ads, Cloakers, etc. But, as you may know, such things as FB Ads, Cloakers etc need some pretty nice investment :)

I'm starting this IG+YT cause i'm broke as f&^%ck right now :P

As I already stated, SEO isn't for me , atleast for now.

P.S. I love your thread @Pricesless and if you can answer some of my questions would be great :P
P.S.S. IMO my niche that I have in mind is pretty unsaturated.
2016-04-22, 04:50 AM,
(2016-04-21, 10:04 PM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 09:42 PM)Priceless Wrote:

I need those bucks, even 3$/day would be good.
Then I will move on to paid traffic and non-incentive CPI. I know a lot of things about FB Ads, Cloakers, etc. But, as you may know, such things as FB Ads, Cloakers etc need some pretty nice investment :)

I'm starting this IG+YT cause i'm broke as f&^%ck right now :P

As I already stated, SEO isn't for me , atleast for now.

P.S. I love your thread @Pricesless and if you can answer some of my questions would be great :P
P.S.S. IMO my niche that I have in mind is pretty unsaturated.
sure pm me
2016-04-22, 02:54 PM,
(2016-04-22, 04:50 AM)Priceless Wrote: sure pm me

Can't PM due to post count. You could wait till I get them or send me your skype if possible :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 123 12,417 9 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 86 7,098 10 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,437 Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Last Post: xpress
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,830 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 13 559 2017-10-20, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxxer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top