YouTube & Freelancing Journey to $3K/M [WhiteHat]
2017-02-14, 11:08 PM,
Hello everyone. My name is Siddhartha from India.
After a failed journey and an overhead of debts, i've had to come back to IM for my rescue. I was into Clickbank + YouTube for awhile but realized it wasn't going anywhere so i decided to give up on it, as i was getting busy with my classes. Right now, i have about 5 months to set up everything.
This journey will be mainly about setting up passive income for the future, or as you guys would like to call it, "autopilot". I have laid down a slow, elaborate plan for myself to actually achieve $3k per month income via AdSense, Amazon and other sources by the end of June (Yes, it is slow). I will update the thread when i actually get into those projects.
Right now i plan to use YouTube and freelancing for gathering a lump sum of around $600 to invest into other projects.
My YouTube journey is actually a JV project with my classmate who is not on this forum. It is entirely WhiteHat. I won't be blasting links or any such things on this project. I did start up a controversial channel few days ago, and i was getting around 100 views per day, but i decided to give up on it,since i was leaving footprints everywhere and i didn't want to risk my other WhiteHat projects.
My freelance journey is however, all by myself. I should have no problems with it since i have a programming background, and i have had my fair share of experiences of it, from web development to machine learning projects.
So that's it for now.

I will update the main post with all the tools i will work in freelancing as well as in YouTube.

Tools:

1. Camtasia
  2. Filmora
  3. Notepad++
  4. Sublime
  5. Gimp
  6. Unity3d

Freelancing:
  • Chrome extensions
  • Front End
  • Unity GameDev
  • Content Writing

Goals
  • $5 [ ]
  • $10 [ ]
  • $20 [ ]
  • $50 [ ]
  • $100[ ]
  • $250 [ ]
  • $500 [ ]
  • $1000 [ ]
  • $50 per day [ ]
  • $100 per day [ ]

I will keep this thread updated as much as i can. Let the games begin!

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2017-02-14, 11:40 PM,
Seems like a good method. I'll keep on watching you ;)
2017-02-15, 01:54 AM,
All the best your journey siddhartha :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Behemoth(2017-02-15 08:32 PM) 
2017-02-15, 11:17 AM,
Interesting!

Wish you good luck, keep consistent!
Latest Thanks - View all

Behemoth(2017-02-15 08:33 PM) 
2017-02-15, 11:27 AM,
Don't lose focus, keep us updated and good luck!! Money
Latest Thanks - View all

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-02-15, 11:43 AM,
Methodically, well-thought-out plans are the ones that position you best for optimal success.
Make sure to keep us updated. I will keep an eye on this one.
I will bookmark this one
"Slow and steady often wins the race!"

Godspeed Comrade

Latest Thanks - View all

2017-02-15, 01:35 PM,
(2017-02-15, 11:43 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Methodically, well-thought-out plans are the ones that position you best for optimal success.
I will bookmark this one

Godspeed Comrade

Its NOT slow and steady which wins, its the Hawk which wins - the one which is ultra focused and always tends to move in the direction of the goal. Smile

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]
2017-02-15, 09:16 PM,
Thanks for the warm words everyone. Today was a tough day, a tough start. Things did not start the way i wanted it to. Regardless, i set up the YouTube channel with the logo and watermark. Took down the previous videos to set everything from scratch. I had around twice a dozen views from 2 videos in two subniches, but they were lacking the professional touch. I set up a common video template for my future videos. I will probably upload the videos tomorrow once my friend is done with the channel art.

Update #1
So things done today
1. Customized a video template
2. Updated and optimized channel
3. Set up different freelancing sources

Freelancing is going to be a bit problematic for me since i lack reviews currently. I might have to update my GitHub before getting invitations in these freelance sites. Let's see how it goes.

"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights when they had plenty of sleep"
2017-02-15, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-02-15, 11:27 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2017-02-15, 01:35 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 11:43 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Methodically, well-thought-out plans are the ones that position you best for optimal success.
I will bookmark this one

Godspeed Comrade

Its NOT slow and steady which wins, its the Hawk which wins - the one which is ultra focused and always tends to move in the direction of the goal. Smile

lol Thing is Buddy, you must realize were practically saying the same thing right..
Slow in steady is not referring to Pace, it is actually a Metaphor for what you are saying..
Focused and Methodical Towards the intended Goal.. You really don't see that? ummmmm Embarrassed

Really though it's Kinda a matter of CHOICE and Interpretation..
So really there is no right or wrong.. People are wired differently.
To some being ULTRA FOCUSED hinders there ability to be incredibly effective through mental spontaneity and creative improvisation..Some folks don't do well with the Tight ass laser Focused approach.
YOU HAVE TO KINDA FIND YOUR OWN VOICE WHEN IT COMES TO THESE MATTERS..I'M SURE YOU CAN SEE THE LOGIC OF WHAT I'M SAYING HERE.. OR Were you just trying to bust My Literary Chops Mr. ParadizeSleepGrin
Latest Thanks - View all

paradise(2017-02-15 11:54 PM) 
2017-02-16, 11:04 PM,
Update #2
Not much of an update today. Did some content writing today and recorded a video for my channel. I found some interesting content writing tools to aid myself with. Will edit and publish the video tomorrow. Might need around 3 days to brush up JSON and chrome extension development.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 98 9,199 49 minutes ago
Last Post: cellmind3
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 4 47 3 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 10 184 11 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 230 13,524 Today, 09:12 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  First journey ever. PieterW 10 355 Today, 12:47 AM
Last Post: dontme

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top