YouTube Flaggers[Be a Man]
2014-11-01, 06:44 PM,
Hello everyone lately I have been experiencing some really bad flaggers in my videos. What is happening, seems like there are some professional flaggers. For those who are flagging, everyone wants a healthy competition. Hope everyone here is not one of them. Let us grow together.
Latest Thanks - View all

almuadzim(2015-03-13 04:36 AM) 
2014-11-01, 06:50 PM,
To be honest, calling them cowards or girls or sissies or anything that you can throw at them is not going to change what they do. As far as they're concerned, 'If you can't beat 'em, flag 'em down'. Little do the realize they're creating problems for themselves as well. The whole flagging drama is a double edged sword and cuts both ways. You just need to adapt. Know your enemy and modify your strategies and methods to meet the current requirements. Everything requires an update, even your techniques :)

'Go hard or...'

Regards,
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2014-11-06 11:07 AM) 
2014-11-01, 06:50 PM,
Flagging has been on youtube since the early days of CPA and will not dissapear. There were countless threads on this forum with the same subject, just get over it. This is youtube, nothing you can do.
You have 2 options: deal with it / leave it.
Latest Thanks - View all

love4dead(2014-11-02 11:36 AM) 
2014-11-01, 07:01 PM,
(2014-11-01, 06:50 PM)RushingWind Wrote: To be honest, calling them cowards or girls or sissies or anything that you can throw at them is not going to change what they do. As far as they're concerned, 'If you can't beat 'em, flag 'em down'. Little do the realize they're creating problems for themselves as well. The whole flagging drama is a double edged sword and cuts both ways. You just need to adapt. Know your enemy and modify your strategies and methods to meet the current requirements. Everything requires an update, even your techniques :)

'Go hard or...'

Regards,
RW.

(2014-11-01, 06:50 PM)Fridge Wrote: Flagging has been on youtube since the early days of CPA and will not dissapear. There were countless threads on this forum with the same subject, just get over it. This is youtube, nothing you can do.
You have 2 options: deal with it / leave it.

Yeah well said thanks for the advice and of course i have been updating lol :D
2014-11-01, 07:12 PM,
Most of the cases, flaggers are not responsible for taking a video down, it's the work of the algo of youtube.
But yeah, flaggers are stupid and cowards imo.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2014-11-01, 07:17 PM,
(2014-11-01, 07:12 PM)molabee Wrote: Most of the cases, flaggers are not responsible for taking a video down, it's the work of the algo of youtube.
But yeah, flaggers are stupid and cowards imo.

We must get rid of them.
2014-11-01, 07:32 PM,
Is there a way to reinforce the video on YouTube to me difficult flaged? when someone has an idea let me write. because when you throw video from one attempts to shoot me down ... I pray for helpCry
2014-11-01, 07:36 PM,
(2014-11-01, 07:32 PM)Torrentebg Wrote: Is there a way to reinforce the video on YouTube to me difficult flaged? when someone has an idea let me write. because when you throw video from one attempts to shoot me down ... I pray for helpCry

You will to find its google algorithm boosted with flaggers you must be a game changer.
2014-11-06, 11:18 AM,
(2014-11-01, 06:50 PM)RushingWind Wrote: To be honest, calling them cowards or girls or sissies or anything that you can throw at them is not going to change what they do. As far as they're concerned, 'If you can't beat 'em, flag 'em down'. Little do the realize they're creating problems for themselves as well. The whole flagging drama is a double edged sword and cuts both ways. You just need to adapt. Know your enemy and modify your strategies and methods to meet the current requirements. Everything requires an update, even your techniques :)

'Go hard or...'

Regards,
RW.

Well said My Friend, Funny thing is the Flaggers are probably the biggest set of training TOOLS for YT's Security alert systems. Like that throbbing Green Tracking dot on that big Screen you see on TV. Just Follow that Dot and that strain of Activity and it is there that they will concentrate their bombing efforts.
Of course I am being a bit Metaphorical but I think the point is made.
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-11-06 07:39 PM) 
2014-11-08, 06:24 PM,
it's not allways flaggers, sometimes youtube do you the trick as well, the solution is to upload 2-3 videos per channel and avoid blackhat keywords, dont upload the same video twice and modify your description on every vide.
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2014-11-15 10:56 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get on Top Comment Youtube pioter7 9 449 3 minutes ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 8 121 41 minutes ago
Last Post: smmarmy
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 81 6,728 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: PVAAccounts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 117 8,250 2017-10-17, 04:04 PM
Last Post: AresCro
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 86 4,851 2017-10-17, 12:02 AM
Last Post: KentVMason

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top