[YouTube] Can't rank nor index
2013-09-10, 01:25 PM,
Hey guys, I'm having trouble ranking/indexing my YouTube videos.

(Short Version at bottom)

I send 5K views to each of my video, usually over delivers like 5k-10k 99% Retention Views, confirmed by analytics , but my videos never rank. And at times they never index.
I ping my videos constantly, and whenever I change the titles, I can see the change a minute after, but the rank remains the same.

I've optimized my titles, tags, descriptions, captions, and annotations.
Everything seems fine compared to videos who are placed on the first page. I have the same keywords. Except they have lower views, and are still able to get first page.
I have even added tweets, facebook shares, facebook likes to my video.
And on one of my videos I even sent 2,000 backlinks, which currently only 100 show on ahrefs, but it hasn't made any change to it's rank.

Most videos on the front page have No social signals or backlinks.

-Video won't rank
-Sent HR views
-Optimized everything possible to as best as possible
-Sent backlinks + social signals
-Videos never rank, and sometimes never index.
-Competition have no backlinks/social signals
-Competition have lower views/likes/comments/favs/subs
-Competition outrank me with 1/10th of my views.

What do you think I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
Latest Thanks - View all

algibrani12(2016-04-29 03:40 AM) 
2013-09-19, 07:51 PM,
You're not being patient. Manipulating the views, social shares etc system requires a gradual and long sustained increase. Plus you have to make it look natural. Using only 99% retention is an obvious flag for fake views so you are being penalised for it. It's for this reason that I don't bother to boost.
Latest Thanks - View all

algibrani12(2016-04-29 03:40 AM) Tom(2013-09-19 08:02 PM) 

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-09-19, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-19, 08:09 PM by Tom.)
(2013-09-19, 07:51 PM)mitpat Wrote: You're not being patient. Manipulating the views, social shares etc system requires a gradual and long sustained increase. Plus you have to make it look natural. Using only 99% retention is an obvious flag for fake views so you are being penalised for it. It's for this reason that I don't bother to boost.

thats the truth. i outranked myself with fake views.
And youtube is not dumb overall, thats a empire they have the best scripter in the world and they work on it to fix this fakers.
it looks very truthfull if you have 5k views with 100% watchtime no one video will reach this...

And that 2k backlinks will bring you nothing, the only thing they will make is outrank you from google
thats not blackhat thats stupid -.-
just put your own video url in the description and you will get automatic backlinks because Video scraper sites index your backlink too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 0 14 1 hour ago
Last Post: f1rew1re
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 523 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,921 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 120 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,634 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top