YouTube: Allow comments or not allow comments?
2014-07-04, 03:10 AM,
I've been thinking about this for a while. I am completely new with CPA and I friggin love it, and I am so hyped to make big margins. I am starting right now with YouTube directing them to my site. So I have a few questions

Would you advise denying people to comment on your video or not?
Allowing them makes it seem more legit, yet I will get a few "this will not work" comments every 2-3rd day.

I made 25$ in my first few days, do you think I will be able to make mor e in the future if I really put myself into this?
2014-07-04, 03:12 AM,
just put it as approved the user wont even know only he can see his own comment and will think the comment really appear while all others users dont see a thing and only u choose if u want to approve or not approve the comment

and the users wont know u set ur comments for approval
2014-07-04, 03:12 AM,
Allow them with aprobation and put some fake comments..

You can make pretty good money from CPA if you put yourself into this.
2014-07-04, 03:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-04, 03:20 AM by Kaninomayn.)
thank you so much guys! I REALLY LOVE THAT NINJA SPEED

Okay I see that I am not allowed to edit posts here.

So I have another question:

Do you guys create your own sites or use easy blog formats? I myself use a landingpage generator and tune it with a bit of my skills. I even added a virtual generator the site :)

I hear some people say that it will decrease the ranking of the video on YouTube (like the way youtube is indexing)
true false?
2014-07-04, 03:25 AM,
(2014-07-04, 03:14 AM)kaninomayn Wrote: thank you so much guys! I REALLY LOVE THAT NINJA SPEED

Do you guys create your own sites or use easy blog formats? I myself use a landingpage generator and tune it with a bit of my skills. I even added a virtual generator the site :)

I hear some people say that it will decrease the ranking of the video on YouTube (like the way youtube is indexing)
true false?
its false and makes nonsense
2014-07-04, 03:26 AM,
(2014-07-04, 03:14 AM)kaninomayn Wrote: thank you so much guys! I REALLY LOVE THAT NINJA SPEED

true false?

Make blogger websites if you cannot afford yet domains and hostings. If you search on forum you will find some HQ templates, I'm using some of them. They're very HQ to be honest.
2014-07-04, 03:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-04, 03:32 AM by Kaninomayn.)
(2014-07-04, 03:26 AM)zackstyer Wrote:

true false?

Make blogger websites if you cannot afford yet domains and hostings. If you search on forum you will find some HQ templates, I'm using some of them. They're very HQ to be honest.

I have a bit of money to invest in websites, but I sure am gonna try the free ones :) And compare the 2 different sites income :)

Guys is the "disallow comments" = lower YouTube indexing = true or false? :)
2014-07-04, 03:54 AM,
Put your comments on approval, and only approve the positive ones.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-04, 03:56 AM,
(2014-07-04, 03:31 AM)kaninomayn Wrote: Guys is the "disallow comments" = lower YouTube indexing = true or false? :)

From my experience: yes (true).

This place is intentionally left blank.
2014-07-04, 04:08 AM,
Now I set the option to confirm comments before they come on my video.

Now LAST QUESTION :P

Where do I confirm the comments? :D - Can't seem to figure out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,031 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 197 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 2 177 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 2 123 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Last Post: daddyoh
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,501 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top