YouTube Accounts !?
2014-03-25, 01:18 AM,
Hi there guys, since the lastest YouTube update, I can't create youtube accounts with BlueStacks. I'm using it because ( for me ) it's the easiest way to create YT accounts.

I've tried all methods, text+, voxox, BlueStacks. But now, none of them works.
My question is, how you make YT Accounts ?

PS : All youtube accounts sellers are down for a moment, so please don't tell me to buy accounts ...
2014-03-25, 01:53 AM,
Buy SIM cards and use them to verify your accounts. It's not that expensive.
2014-03-25, 01:55 AM,
If you have dynamic ip you wont have a problem!
2014-03-25, 02:02 AM,
I have dynamic IP adress, i just restart my modem and use a little trick while typing the phone number and i dont need to verify them. Buy sim cards i guess :D

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-03-25, 02:27 AM,
I used to buy simcards a while back, but then suddently they increased the price to 200 DKK (36 USD), and normally they cost 50 DKK about (9 USD). So I bought some accs off Fiverr, and I was lucky with about two gigs, but however, now.. The accounts I'm buying arent working.

As the others said, if you have a dynamic IP then you can simply just reset your route, and then you won't have to worry about verifying them.
2014-03-25, 02:35 AM,
I have static IP, but I can change my IP with AOL desktop. But this don't solve my problem, because I can't create YT accounts. I've tried to make accounts with bluestacks and direct from web browser ( deleted cookies, cache, everything with ccleaner ) but this don't work for me.
It's so annoying. I can't buy SIM cards, because I don't know if this is available in my country ( romania ).
Can you tell me guys what trick are you using?
2014-03-25, 04:02 AM,
(2014-03-25, 02:35 AM)Alecsandrul Wrote: I have static IP, but I can change my IP with AOL desktop. But this don't solve my problem, because I can't create YT accounts. I've tried to make accounts with bluestacks and direct from web browser ( deleted cookies, cache, everything with ccleaner ) but this don't work for me.
It's so annoying. I can't buy SIM cards, because I don't know if this is available in my country ( romania ).
Can you tell me guys what trick are you using?
Make sure you write captcha right and also don't create straight Youtube account create first Gmail account and go to youtube with that account this works everytime for me ;)
2014-03-25, 10:27 AM,
When I have created 5 accounts then bluestacks show me error "a problem occurred while communicating with google servers"
How to fix it? I were tried some method by google searching but they arent working.
Please help me!

[Image: bgnkT05.gif]
2014-03-25, 11:09 AM,
Try private paid vpn or private proxy.

Can anyone recommend bulk yt acc seller?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 869 5 hours ago
Last Post: rinkidi
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,386 Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 142 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Youtube + Cpa Karrosales 2 178 2017-10-05, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Karrosales

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top