Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

You will fail with this!
2019-05-08, 12:17 PM,
Hidden content:

[You're visiting CPAElites as a guest. To see even hidden content please login or register. The registration is free.]

[Image: giphy.gif]

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-05-08, 02:06 PM,
Forum drama. How exciting.

Hopefully the new owner remembered to invalidate session tokens and diff mybb files. I don't remember having to re-login, but its possible I did and just forgot.
2019-05-08, 02:35 PM,
(2019-05-08, 02:06 PM)Herion Wrote: Hopefully the new owner remembered to invalidate session tokens and diff mybb files. I don't remember having to re-login, but its possible I did and just forgot.

Hidden content:

[You're visiting CPAElites as a guest. To see even hidden content please login or register. The registration is free.]

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

2019-05-11, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-05-11, 03:11 AM by Required.)
Hey man I just want to be sure, we keep our upgrade right? I paid for lifetime legends so I hope it stays.

Would be cool if status stayed too, ie post count or some sort of acknowledgement :)

Sad to see this happen, hopefully it's all going to work out.

(move this to the main discussion of you can)

repetition
2019-05-11, 09:28 AM,
(2019-05-11, 03:08 AM)Required Wrote: Hey man I just want to be sure, we keep our upgrade right? I paid for lifetime legends so I hope it stays.

Would be cool if status stayed too, ie post count or some sort of acknowledgement :)

You will keep your VIP upgrade, as written here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...#pid710745

And your amount of posts, thanks and your reputation will be migrated to the new software also.

Quote:Sad to see this happen, hopefully it's all going to work out.

Currently it seems he will never provide 100 % of the material he contractually agreed in and signed for. It's day 25 now.

2019-05-11, 12:54 PM,
Karma is bad thing :)
2019-05-11, 12:58 PM,
If there is any problem to find him le me know. I will most definitely DOX him if needed. I just can't believe all this is hapening. Cpaelites are one of the forums I always had great time visiting.

[Image: 28l9pxx.gif]
2019-05-11, 02:12 PM,
(2019-05-11, 12:58 PM)lurkingh Wrote: If there is any problem to find him le me know. I will most definitely DOX him if needed.  I just can't believe all this is hapening. Cpaelites are one of the forums I always had great time visiting.

Doxing would be a problem.

He was unable to provide ...

Hidden content:

2019-05-11, 03:07 PM,
(2019-05-11, 02:12 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-05-11, 12:58 PM)lurkingh Wrote: If there is any problem to find him le me know. I will most definitely DOX him if needed.  I just can't believe all this is hapening. Cpaelites are one of the forums I always had great time visiting.

Hidden content:

Wait so you guys signed a contract without him providing any of his personal info?
Then you are just begging to get ripped off.

I still can't believe how this is set up for a €250k deal.
Big mistakes from both sides for sure.

2019-05-11, 05:25 PM,
(2019-05-11, 02:12 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

Hidden content:

Unable to povide to who ? Guy was most of his life on internet also earning money online so I believe he was member of a lot of forums, social websites and so on, there must be some kind of footprints that will lead to his adress and real name.

[Image: 28l9pxx.gif]