You have the idea? We can do it!
2014-06-30, 10:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 10:52 PM by Stefan..)
Hello,

This is my second post but you can have a look here who I am

We are looking for a JV Partner which brings us ideas ;-) We have the ability to automate everything. We built custom bots for us and clients. Our latest bot makes us ~$70-$100 daily with CPA. I have to say it is not whitehat lol
Here is one screenshot of one of our accounts:
We own 3 of them.. :-)
[Image: aVwmmA6.png]
(If you want to see a live demo I can show you that we are able to generate leads on demand lol)
If you have a good idea which we can automate just send me a PM here with your skype.

What we can do:
-Automate everything
-Send targeted PPV traffic (low CTR if you want to do some blackhat stuff) (50K daily -> this is no BOT traffic)
-Bring PRIVATE unique DSL Proxies

What we are looking for:
-Tested methods which we can automate

What is the deal?
If you want we can use your CPA network account, then we split profi 50/50
If we use our CPA accounts then you have to signup under our affiliate link and we promote your offers (Profit split is 30/70)

We don´t want to spend our time with "small" projects, we are looking to make at least $10K per month. If you have a proven method which you want to automate and run your system on autopilot drop us a message! We don´t charge something for the bot. We provide a unique VPS for each bot, where you get full access.

If you have questions drop me a message.

Best regards
Stefan

btw. my english is not so good, because my main-language is german lol
2014-07-01, 05:35 AM,
(2014-06-30, 10:43 PM)Stefan. Wrote: Hello,

This is my second post but you can have a look here who I am

We are looking for a JV Partner which brings us ideas ;-) We have the ability to automate everything. We built custom bots for us and clients. Our latest bot makes us ~$70-$100 daily with CPA. I have to say it is not whitehat lol
Here is one screenshot of one of our accounts:
We own 3 of them.. :-)
[img]/aVwmmA6.png[/img]
(If you want to see a live demo I can show you that we are able to generate leads on demand lol)
If you have a good idea which we can automate just send me a PM here with your skype.

What we can do:
-Automate everything
-Send targeted PPV traffic (low CTR if you want to do some blackhat stuff) (50K daily -> this is no BOT traffic)
-Bring PRIVATE unique DSL Proxies

What we are looking for:
-Tested methods which we can automate

What is the deal?
If you want we can use your CPA network account, then we split profi 50/50
If we use our CPA accounts then you have to signup under our affiliate link and we promote your offers (Profit split is 30/70)

We don´t want to spend our time with "small" projects, we are looking to make at least $10K per month. If you have a proven method which you want to automate and run your system on autopilot drop us a message! We don´t charge something for the bot. We provide a unique VPS for each bot, where you get full access.

If you have questions drop me a message.

Best regards
Stefan

btw. my english is not so good, because my main-language is german lol

Sent you a PM my friend!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Bank Hard (Unique Idea) WealthyHustler 7 1,308 2016-08-03, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Ayteck
  I have the idea but lacking on something hoel12321 13 1,747 2016-05-24, 01:01 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  Decent JV Idea - CPA + Instagram Traffic hawdaze 8 1,434 2016-04-01, 01:15 AM
Last Post: hawdaze
  I have 250+ VPSes , you come with an idea ! We split the profit ! killerXD 5 553 2015-05-09, 05:36 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Have an idea, looking for help adystanley 2 423 2014-08-25, 04:22 PM
Last Post: contentcouch

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top