CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

You have been banned?
2020-02-25, 03:12 PM,
(2020-02-24, 11:54 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-24, 11:24 PM)Murk Wrote: I was banned for calling out  --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites ---  with his scam about $500 for just skype contact and for speaking truth about all the bullshit that was around regarding boogus sale threads

Just to be prepared for my talk with the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company soon:

You are talking about your banned account

Right?

Regarding the US$ 500 Bitcoin scam attempt of the old CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e I can confirm that a few of the buyers are "not amused".

Yes sir that's right!
2020-02-25, 03:14 PM,
(2020-02-25, 03:12 PM)Murk Wrote: Yes sir that's right!

First of all, I am no "Sir". ;-)

Okay, I will talk to our CEO asap about your case.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-26, 09:31 PM,
(2020-02-24, 11:24 PM)Murk Wrote: I was banned for calling out  --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites ---  with his scam about $500 for just skype contact and for speaking truth about all the bullshit that was around regarding boogus sale threads

@Murk
@Bazingaa

Your ban has just been removed, after I discussed this case with the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company.

Welcome back!

2020-04-09, 07:00 PM,
Holly molly, how many scams did this guy run on this forum and was never caught for. This is insane and I would be trusting him blindly when I first started with CPA cause he seemed nice to people lol
2020-08-24, 08:45 PM,
Today I unbanned @Josh C. - https://www.cpaelites.com/User-Josh-C

He has been banned by RushingWind 5 years ago, I think he deserves a second chance here.

Welcome back!

2020-09-17, 07:52 PM,
I'm on CpaElites from 2014 and my account was banned.
Login:DGR
Please send me my registration email because I don't remember which email I used to register my old account
2020-09-17, 08:31 PM,
(2020-09-17, 07:52 PM)cyrez Wrote: I'm on CpaElites from 2014 and my account was banned.
Login:DGR

The account "DGR" is not banned.

If you really lost password and email address, please send us a payment proof for your VIP Legends and Elites upgrades here (containing your CPAElites username "DGR"): https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

2020-09-17, 09:19 PM,
(2020-09-17, 08:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: If you really lost password and email address, please send us a payment proof for your VIP Legends and Elites upgrades here (containing your CPAElites username "DGR"):

How I can find payment proof for VIP Legends and Elites upgrades? It was 2014/2015 I don't even remember what paypal I paid with. Please send me just few letters of my email like: abc****@(I don't remember it was gmail-com or wp-pl or something else)
2020-09-18, 03:51 PM,
(2020-09-17, 08:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: The account "DGR" is not banned.

If you really lost password and email address, please send us a payment proof for your VIP Legends and Elites upgrades here (containing your CPAElites username "DGR"):

Can you send me registration email for my account "DGR"?
2020-09-18, 10:49 PM,
(2020-09-17, 09:19 PM)cyrez Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 08:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: If you really lost password and email address, please send us a payment proof for your VIP Legends and Elites upgrades here (containing your CPAElites username "DGR"):

How I can find payment proof for VIP Legends and Elites upgrades? It was 2014/2015 I don't even remember what paypal I paid with. Please send me just few letters of my email like: abc****@(I don't remember it was gmail-com or wp-pl or something else)

Please check your PM.

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2020 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.