Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

You have been banned?
2020-01-08, 02:58 PM,
You have been banned at CPAElites (1.0) between 2013 and 2019?

It's time to clean up with another bunch of embarrassing fails of the previous CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e.

From time to time we receive complaints about previously issued bans of HQ members by H*wkE*e or former staff members. I also remember a post of H*wkE*e from 2015 or 2016 where he tried to excuse a mass ban of members by himself due to a sort of alcohol addiction. Unfortunately I didn't make a screenshot.

So, the new year 2020 and the upcoming start of CPAElites Essentials (2020) will be the chance for you to get back your banned account!

Simply contact the CPAElites staff, tell them your banned username, maybe also tell them the reason for your ban optionally, and write what you think about it.

Ways to contact us:

- Inside this thread (tempoarily registration of a new account required, won't be considered as "multi accounting").
- Via PM to me: https://www.cpaelites.com/private.php?ac...&uid=79622
- Contact form: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php
- If we talked on Discord before, use my Discord ID to contact me. (I don't use Skype anymore since summer 2018.)

Please be aware that we can't recover accounts that have been involved into highly illegal activties (e. g. hacking) or fraud.

So, let's go! Take your second chance! Contact us!

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-01-11, 06:17 PM,
No single request so far. That's a surprise.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-01-11, 06:49 PM,
Haha, I remember this situation I was banned for around a year (among many others) for having a "Mod"-position at a different forum. Anyone doing something responsible in other CPA communities had been banned. Then he suddenly made a post with "I did a mistake" after he noticed he lost a good bunch of traffic and interest :D

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2019 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.