You can have your Master Degree, while I just go for the money
2014-01-15, 06:52 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-15, 06:53 AM by youknowme.)
I think I must be the dumbest person in my area ok, I will elaborate it more.

I have been in "this kind of new thinking business" for the last 8 years. (stupid enough to NOT stop, even though I havent earned any money the last 5 years)

The first 3 years I worked with MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. (im sure many of you have been there, or has a friend who have been there) and the last 5 years I have been working in the Internet Marketing Industry. And people keep asking me; why do you keep doing this ???

I have friends who has family, kids, big house, fancy car, etc. Because I REALLY want to succeed in this industry, (im sure many of you know what im talking about) has bought all kinds of WSO's courses from high end gurus. Where you paid everything from 499-1999$

Well, iam too is not too far from that. Im sure im not too long away from having used between 50-100.000 USD the last years.

Many would call that debt, I call it experience :) Because either I have to pay the years that I lack. Or I have to gain the experience myself. (Compared to a Doctor, after my 5 years. I have "paid my debt" and can start earning money. While the Doctor still have to keep paying the next 30 years)

But I have found out the last year that its better to have a coach who can fill in the gap where I miss the knowledge.
The reason I have started this journal is because I have to say signing up for this forum and paying 40 bucks for the Elite and the Legend is the best desicion I have taken (if not the cheapest) I feel there is a lot of original Ideas, and like minded people like me.

And Im thinking im on the verge of a Breakthrough, starting to understand more and more. Before I was ignorant and thought what I knew was enough. But I understand now that if your not keep moving, you will in the end "break".

Just look at companies like: Motorola (before google bought them) they owned close to 50% of the market share. But lost it because they were not in Innovative.

Nokia - the same. They lost their 1st place on the throne to either Samsung and/or Apple who has the one of the biggest brands in the world.

I have red a few books. (have gotten sloopy lately) but I will start getting back to it again. But today WE ARE THE NEW ENTREPENEURS

A few books I recommend:
Rich Dad Poor Dad - by Robert Kioysaki
Who Took My Money ? by Robert Kioysaki
Gold And Silver Michael Maloney (In the Robert Kioysaki series)
Who Moved My cheese ? by Spencer Johnson (little book, but gets the point well out)

People who think what I thought before will fall behind! Because today a Master, Bachelor or PH.D will NOT be enough. Today AS we speak we got a HUGE threat!

*What if there would be a new Financial Crisis again??? Would your degree protect you ???
*Now we live in the Society where 80-90% of all the work in the world can be replaced by machines. Will your degree protect you ??

A good example is IKEA (im sure you got one near you) they have replaced where customers can pay manually pay themselves. And those who work there, can just monitor 4 different paying customer. (compared to 4 people who would had work)

WHEN IS THE TIME TO STEP UP THE GAME ???? WHEN IS THE TIME TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE ????

There is a saying, that says: When your on your way up, you always see some people on their way down.

I got a few good ideas I want to share with the community when I start earn a living of this.

I have red a lot of good shares from different people here, that I KNOW will benefit me in short time.

So I will MAKE A PROMISE that when I succeed, I will share this with the good people on the forum. (Just good KARMA)

I will write more tomorrow about the steps further!!!

You got any good books you like about self education :) Please tell me

Or just step by and say HI or leave any thoughts :)

YouKnowME
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-10 12:37 PM) 
2014-01-15, 10:32 AM,
Did you earn anything from MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites., just like the rest who flaunts there car from MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites.? I too, is planning to get masters, not related to tech or something but with business administration that I can combine with IM.

Consistency is my key!
2014-01-15, 11:17 AM,
Every day so many people start their journey on making a living online but almost 95% of them give up after many years. Its really hard to do if you don't have the correct knowledge (and it takes a lot of time to learn everything on your own, which you should do). Most of those gurus are making money from newbies by claiming they have made millions online and very few are there who really provide value. No one is going to tell their exact way to make money because if they tell you, then they can't make any more money off you.

Anyways, at last you are here and now you can be assured that you can learn some really great stuffs here and i wish soon you will be able to make a living online. Best of luck!

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-01-15, 11:39 AM,
Sorry but, what is MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites.?

[Image: GUjyH7f.jpg]
2014-01-15, 11:58 AM,
Here we go again. Sometimes having a degree is useful because if you fall down you always have your degree with you no matter what. I've heard of many stories where people drop of out of school to try to "take over their future" by trying internet marketing or MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. businesses. It is way harder than said but this is your journey so I do wish you success but you got fix your priorities especially when if you are under 18. Anyways good luck!

Go Patriots
2014-01-15, 10:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-15, 10:29 PM by efrizzz.)
Well, you seems typical of person who read more, write more, and earning less much sounds like wariorforum newbie to me. it just, nothing wrong with that, but... I know people who write less and earn LOTS more than myself. and I think you might need those Degree for backup plan, when everything fails. "You can plan on everything but in the end he the one who decided what best for you" just some quote from friend.
2014-01-16, 05:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-16, 06:12 AM by youknowme.)
(2014-01-15, 10:32 AM)jdpreacher Wrote: Did you earn anything from MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites., just like the rest who flaunts there car from MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites.? I too, is planning to get masters, not related to tech or something but with business administration that I can combine with IM.

Yeah, I earned a HECK a lot by selling. But since MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. is not by selling, but by replicating. I needed to change my strategy. I did not get people to follow me as a person. I could not lead by example :) So I started searching for knowledge about how to get better and how to impact people to follow me. And has grown a lot with that, compared to go to school.
Business administration is nice, I have thought about taking such classes too. But not now, maybe later. And it would be for fun, just to get some inspiration for my business :)

(2014-01-15, 11:17 AM)eliter1q Wrote: Every day so many people start their journey on making a living online but almost 95% of them give up after many years. Its really hard to do if you don't have the correct knowledge (and it takes a lot of time to learn everything on your own, which you should do). Most of those gurus are making money from newbies by claiming they have made millions online and very few are there who really provide value. No one is going to tell their exact way to make money because if they tell you, then they can't make any more money off you.

Anyways, at last you are here and now you can be assured that you can learn some really great stuffs here and i wish soon you will be able to make a living online. Best of luck!

I agree with you on the right knowledge, and its difficult for all new people today to search for knowledge in this information age. (and a jungle of information)

Yeah, I learned that whats gurus do ;) But it took me a few years to figure it out, and I became a webinar/product junkie. But after a while I developed a 6th of clearing out the BS what people had in their SP. But I take coaching both in terms of Internet Marketing and in terms of personal Coaching. Because I have figured out thats a great way to develop and come closer to your goals.

(2014-01-15, 11:58 AM)RiFF Wrote: Here we go again. Sometimes having a degree is useful because if you fall down you always have your degree with you no matter what. I've heard of many stories where people drop of out of school to try to "take over their future" by trying internet marketing or MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. businesses. It is way harder than said but this is your journey so I do wish you success but you got fix your priorities especially when if you are under 18. Anyways good luck!

Yes, and those stories will never go away ;) Its because we have all got impacted by someone/or got inspired by someone to search for the quest of successfull online (or any other goal) but many people (Iam among those people) dont realize how hard that sometimes can be (depending on where/who/how) you are.
But I would never quit going to school (and learn the basics) because I want to work with MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. (maybe you missunderstood me??) But even if you earn money or not on MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. (aka Network Marketing) its a very good education :)
2014-01-16, 08:36 AM,
I appreciate all who have replied in my journey thread. And its always nice with a discussion or 2, see other opinions. And get to know other people :)

Today I have had my first coaching session (of several) that will add to my knowledge. If it gives me the result I hope/its expected im very excited the next coaching sessions.
Even though I have had several coaching sessions, I have always learned something new from all of them.

In the meantime I have started to test out some things I have learned from the forum. Some of them with my own twist, its pretty cool.

I will post the result in a day or 2.
2014-01-17, 06:41 AM,
(2014-01-15, 10:23 PM)efrizzz Wrote: Well, you seems typical of person who read more, write more, and earning less much sounds like wariorforum newbie to me. it just, nothing wrong with that, but... I know people who write less and earn LOTS more than myself. and I think you might need those Degree for backup plan, when everything fails. "You can plan on everything but in the end he the one who decided what best for you" just some quote from friend.

I agree with you :) There is a lot of people doing the same, though most forums are based on this. Talk. Untill proven otherwise. And yes, im also admitting reading a lot (or used to, but will start picking it up again) because that can teach me a lot. (Not just with Internet Marketing, but in general with other stuff too) And "prevent" certain things to happen.

I believe there are 2 types of people. There are those who likes/can study. And those who hate it more than anything (and choose to work instead) and todays system are built around school (which it means it can be positive and negative because it only talks to one side of the people who likes to study/can study) the other people cant stand sit down too long because they dont like to "read about:how to hit the nail with the hammer" compared to just learn how to do it physically :)

And yes, im more of a doer than a reader. But sometimes you need some guidance on where to go. I hope I dont offend you (or any other person who read this thread) in any way. But im a believer "just forward 100%". What I mean is, no I dont have any backup plan. Because if I did that many times I would do something, I wouldnt believe what I were doing is right. (and if I focused on the backup plan, my focus/subconcious would be taken away from my goal)

just some quote from friend.
"You can plan on everything but in the end he the one who decided what best for you"

Your friend is so right, and he must be very smart :)

Thanks for commenting!
2014-01-17, 01:13 PM,
(2014-01-17, 06:41 AM)youknowme Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 10:23 PM)efrizzz Wrote: Well, you seems typical of person who read more, write more, and earning less much sounds like wariorforum newbie to me. it just, nothing wrong with that, but... I know people who write less and earn LOTS more than myself. and I think you might need those Degree for backup plan, when everything fails. "You can plan on everything but in the end he the one who decided what best for you" just some quote from friend.

I agree with you :) There is a lot of people doing the same, though most forums are based on this. Talk. Untill proven otherwise. And yes, im also admitting reading a lot (or used to, but will start picking it up again) because that can teach me a lot. (Not just with Internet Marketing, but in general with other stuff too) And "prevent" certain things to happen.

I believe there are 2 types of people. There are those who likes/can study. And those who hate it more than anything (and choose to work instead) and todays system are built around school (which it means it can be positive and negative because it only talks to one side of the people who likes to study/can study) the other people cant stand sit down too long because they dont like to "read about:how to hit the nail with the hammer" compared to just learn how to do it physically :)

And yes, im more of a doer than a reader. But sometimes you need some guidance on where to go. I hope I dont offend you (or any other person who read this thread) in any way. But im a believer "just forward 100%". What I mean is, no I dont have any backup plan. Because if I did that many times I would do something, I wouldnt believe what I were doing is right. (and if I focused on the backup plan, my focus/subconcious would be taken away from my goal)

just some quote from friend.
"You can plan on everything but in the end he the one who decided what best for you"

Your friend is so right, and he must be very smart :)

Thanks for commenting!

Grin Good Luck with whatever you are doing now bro, I wish your success some day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 54 3,355 Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Last Post: alxwanted6k
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,537 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,650 2017-10-22, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 215 11,255 2017-10-20, 09:53 PM
Last Post: shaunm
  FROM 0 TO MASTER CPA pm18 35 2,133 2017-05-20, 12:08 PM
Last Post: zamnajali

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top