Yos, new guy checking in
2014-07-24, 05:34 AM,
I'm new to this forum, but I've been in the cpa game since 2009. I was 12 then and trying to get free toys and shit online. In total I've made close to $30k online, from mostly ppd and gpt sites. Before you call me out, I do have proof, EDIT: can't post links or images yet, will update once I reach the required post count. I started with gpt, and I don't think I can mention any site names here, so I'll just say I joined a growing gpt site at the time. It wasn't as big as it is today, but I liked the staff and it was easy to get some cash. After a while, I realized doing surveys and offers is for idiots and started referring users. In a year and a half, that got me $13k.

The rest of my online success came from something most of you here probably love, PPD. Specifically, Sharecash. Sit back for this motivational tale brahs.

I don't remember how I started with Sharecash, but I was making pennies. I was always admiring the top earners (who were making much less at the time than they do now; #1 was averaging $200-400), and tried to find a method that would at least get me to $50 a day.

I was around 13 going on 14 at the time. One night while in the shower (not making this shit up), an idea just came to my head. I realized that if I wanted to actually get a steady income off of this, I need to somehow get a lot of people on my site/video (I was using mostly free hosted sites at the time). I instantly thought of facebook. The whole night I couldn't sleep, constructing the site template/"system" in my head.

3 days later I had a modified blogger template, "free blah blah" site with a viral "system" in place. I hosted it on blogger because that allowed me to quickly put it up again once it got deleted. I'm putting system in quotes because it was more of psychological play than a system. Anyway, after that, I spammed it on a few facebook pages relating to the niche through a fake account, and got the ball rolling. The concept failed a few times, but after modifying certain elements, every new blog I made (they had a lifespan of a day before blogger deleted them), hit at least 120k fb shares in a few hours. All the time. I quickly became the top earner on SC (2010), and was banking around $300+ a day. If I knew everything I do now, I'm sure I could have atleast tripled my earnings. Of course this didn't last but I raked up $11k. Facebook has since updated in ways that make the method I created obsolete. Then high school came. I got lazy, and didn't really try to make any money online for a while.

So that's my story. Now I'm getting back into it, slowly, learning up what I missed. Currently I'm making random amounts a day, because I don't really have a specific method I'm using. But I'm planning on hitting a few thousand by the time school starts in September.
2014-07-24, 05:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 05:40 AM by Fridge.)
Welcome to Cpa elites shredder, you got a quite interesting story Evil
2014-07-24, 05:47 AM,
Welcome on board bro :) Hope you enjoy your stay and start learning alot from here :D
2014-07-24, 10:09 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites shredder, Nice story you have there.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-24, 10:16 AM,
Welcome to CPAE shredder. Nice story :) Have a nice Money day

How can you face your problem, If your problem is your face? Shock
2014-07-24, 10:56 AM,
Nice read! Enjoy the forum!

[Image: uuINDyP.png]
2014-07-24, 11:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 11:02 AM by Jack Daniels.)
Welcome! I think you will be quite at home here :)
You have a very interesting and awesome story too btw
2014-07-24, 11:10 AM,
welcome to cpaelites shredder !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am the new guy here..... WAZZLE 6 155 2017-10-05, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Stewart Carlos
  New Guy LowEarner 1 106 2017-07-25, 10:34 PM
Last Post: biocryol77
  HELLO FROM AN ASIAN GUY!!! NetFishServices 2 244 2017-06-09, 11:47 PM
Last Post: NetFishServices
  The new guy on the block ryuverse 1 232 2017-03-21, 10:18 PM