YTK Desktop Analytics - Monitor All YouTube Videos From Your Desktop
2014-01-15, 06:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-06, 11:09 PM by SaRNEh.)
[Image: 3JpI8UR.png]
[Image: DlOSSXG.png]
[Image: Scl0Ha6.png]
[Image: ixJYt3j.png]
[Image: CBkSsUa.png]
[Image: lym5QBj.png]
[Image: nMdsWYx.png]
Latest Thanks - View all

MindGamer(2016-08-09 08:20 AM) Xander92(2015-05-24 03:07 PM) Ziemny(2014-01-15 08:21 PM) 

[Image: iLbztSc.gif]
2014-01-15, 08:18 PM,
One of best programs for Youtube I'm using.
Almost instant support, great updates and feauteres.

Truly must-have for Youtubers. Working perfect on both PC and VPS :)
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-15 09:50 PM) 
2014-01-15, 08:21 PM,
I can also recommend this program, as well as the author! Great guy, providing great service and great support. Also, the price is very attractive as well :)

As @up said, must have for YouTube marketers.
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-15 09:50 PM) 
2014-01-15, 09:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-15, 10:05 PM by SaRNEh.)
(2014-01-15, 08:18 PM)AstroCash Wrote: One of best programs for Youtube I'm using.
Almost instant support, great updates and feauteres.

Truly must-have for Youtubers. Working perfect on both PC and VPS :)

(2014-01-15, 08:21 PM)RC Ziemny Wrote: I can also recommend this program, as well as the author! Great guy, providing great service and great support. Also, the price is very attractive as well :)

As @up said, must have for YouTube marketers.

Thanks a lot for the opinions guys! :) I'm happy that you're satisfied with my product. That's making me want to improve it even more!

Edit: All vouch copies went out! Don't PM me about this anymore please! :) Thanks!

2014-01-15, 10:29 PM,
I received a Vouch copy.

It's great software. I would suggest it to everyone who is working with YouTube. It will make your job easier.

Thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-15 11:02 PM) 
2014-01-15, 10:49 PM,
I received a vouch copy, so I am going to review it.
  • Originality: 8/10 --> It is not the only software that helps take track of videos, but, it is more than a tracker. The proxy options is a top feature, like the email notifications. I can view how many likes/comments in x days, so it can be useful for youtube providers too!
  • Design: 10/10 --> I really like the design of this software. It's something really clean that doesn't hurt to eyes! The left panel is anyway really good looking.
  • Price: 9/10 --> For CPAElites users the price is less than a france lead, something really low!

What to say about this awesome tool? You can see that it is really different from free tool around! With this you can see comments too!
What a kickass! So, for me, this need a 9/10! Vouch and going to rep+ you for this!
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-15 11:02 PM) 
2014-01-15, 11:01 PM,
(2014-01-15, 10:29 PM)bratesldlas Wrote: I received a Vouch copy.

It's great software. I would suggest it to everyone who is working with YouTube. It will make your job easier.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the review! :)

(2014-01-15, 10:49 PM)klaatu97 Wrote: I received a vouch copy, so I am going to review it.
  • Originality: 8/10 --> It is not the only software that helps take track of videos, but, it is more than a tracker. The proxy options is a top feature, like the email notifications. I can view how many likes/comments in x days, so it can be useful for youtube providers too!
  • Design: 10/10 --> I really like the design of this software. It's something really clean that doesn't hurt to eyes! The left panel is anyway really good looking.
  • Price: 9/10 --> For CPAElites users the price is less than a france lead, something really low!

What to say about this awesome tool? You can see that it is really different from free tool around! With this you can see comments too!
What a kickass! So, for me, this need a 9/10! Vouch and going to rep+ you for this!

Thank you very much! :) I'm really happy to know that you really like it. I was working a while to make it so it looks like and works like you can see. So it's really cool to see reviews like that. Now i know i didn't waste my time creating it :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Ziemny(2014-01-15 11:58 PM) 

2014-01-15, 11:03 PM,
I was offered a vouch copy and here is my review:

The features are cool. There is proxy support and ability to add many videos and track them. The software can be set to automatically update the stats/rank as well. Further more the design is really simple and good looking, which is a plus point.

In short the price is very cheap according to the service provided by the software.
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-16 01:54 AM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-01-16, 01:54 AM,
(2014-01-15, 11:03 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: I was offered a vouch copy and here is my review:

The features are cool. There is proxy support and ability to add many videos and track them. The software can be set to automatically update the stats/rank as well. Further more the design is really simple and good looking, which is a plus point.

In short the price is very cheap according to the service provided by the software.

Thanks a lot! :)

2014-01-16, 03:36 AM,
Thanks for the vouch copy.

I will tell my friends about this software.

This totally deletes all your competition like tuberanx etc, as this is unlimited with keywords / videos etc.
I was thinking of paying a coder to make a software like this, but i got this free as a vouch copy, and i couldnt be more happy.

The price is the best i have seen for such a program, and i know you could take more for it, but who knows maybe this just was a little project for you, i seriously think that this is one of the best sales there is on this forum at least the most usefull for the price.

I like the fact that you can make schedules to refreshing stats / rankings, which make it less agressive on your internet connection, but still optimized in the fact of youtube updating time, big plus!

And nice input that you can save all your videos to a list, and put them back in for a later use, or check, you have clearly thought this through.

The design is really smooth, and i like that its so basic to use, and nearly requires no knowledge at all.

And the view comments are so nice that its a implemented popup from the program instead of opening a browser to watch the comments.

I would really recommend everybody buying this for this amazing price while you can!

P.s

I got some suggestions for you, i dont know if its possible or what it is, but maybe buildin like a Location tab for proxys, with countrys, so if you press France it go find a public proxy from france and use that, to see the stats from there.
Latest Thanks - View all

SaRNEh(2014-01-16 04:12 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SALE HQ Videos with proof starting from 15$ alex9971 13 816 13 minutes ago
Last Post: Whiss
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 237 35,818 13 minutes ago
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  [HQ] Youtube Comment / Upvote Shop [Personal Channels] [+Drip-Feed] [+Custom] YTComments 20 1,346 8 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  BEST DEAL SMGeek.com - Social Media services - Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more SMGeek 18 720 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Last Post: SMGeek
  BEST DEAL Instantpanel.net [INSTANT] #1 SMM PANEL CHEAPEST Instagram-Facebook-YouTube-Twitter Instantpanel 40 4,905 2017-10-21, 11:51 AM
Last Post: adarshawasthi5

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top