YTAccountStore / Vazity / mirzetaga (mirzet aga) SCAM!
2014-03-09, 01:04 AM,
Let me start off by saying this, I don't know if this is the right section, couldn't locate a more appropriate section for this.

--

Vazity is the owner of YTAccountStore, a very popular service here. Vazity resells off of Mirzet (mirzetaga) who has no idea what he's doing.

Since my PayPal is limited, my friend buys 100 YouTube PVA accounts for me with his PayPal in return for BTC. It's all good until yesterday, when all of my account passwords where changed and links were swapped with some other survey link.

Wonderful. Either Vazity or Mirzet is behind this, my guess is Vazity because Mirzet has no idea what he's doing (he made an account creator on HackForums a while back, Project Turbo Wolf of something like that, it was shit and a rip off of MyToobs).

It's not only happening to me, check the thread, people complained and Vazity locks the thread with no reply, this makes my supposition that Vazity is behind this a lot stronger.

I'll have my friend call PayPal up when he's online on Skype and dispute against thewolf@live.dk (Vazity) if this isn't resolved.

That's very low of you, Vazity.
2014-03-09, 01:13 AM,
(2014-03-09, 01:04 AM)porphyritic Wrote: Let me start off by saying this, I don't know if this is the right section, couldn't locate a more appropriate section for this.

--

Vazity is the owner of YTAccountStore, a very popular service here. Vazity resells off of Mirzet (mirzetaga) who has no idea what he's doing.

Since my PayPal is limited, my friend buys 100 YouTube PVA accounts for me with his PayPal in return for BTC. It's all good until yesterday, when all of my account passwords where changed and links were swapped with some other survey link.

Wonderful. Either Vazity or Mirzet is behind this, my guess is Vazity because Mirzet has no idea what he's doing (he made an account creator on HackForums a while back, Project Turbo Wolf of something like that, it was shit and a rip off of MyToobs).

It's not only happening to me, check the thread, people complained and Vazity locks the thread with no reply, this makes my supposition that Vazity is behind this a lot stronger.

I'll have my friend call PayPal up when he's online on Skype and dispute against thewolf@live.dk (Vazity) if this isn't resolved.

Do you have prof for this?
2014-03-09, 01:14 AM,
(2014-03-09, 01:13 AM)M!st3r XX Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 01:04 AM)porphyritic Wrote: Let me start off by saying this, I don't know if this is the right section, couldn't locate a more appropriate section for this.

--

Read the sales thread :)

porph
2014-03-09, 01:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 01:18 AM by M!st3r XX.)
(2014-03-09, 01:14 AM)porphyritic Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 01:13 AM)M!st3r XX Wrote:

--

Read the sales thread :)

porph

I bought over 100 account from Vazity and I didn't have any problems. He respond to my email in ~24h.
2014-03-09, 01:26 AM,
My, non pva accounts are still working.
2014-03-09, 01:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 01:43 AM by Spritzpups.)
I cant say anything to the PVA Accounts but i bought non - PVA accounts and they got disabled, Vazity resloved the problem and i got my accounts replaced and they are working fine, just 15 ago i uploaded a new video to a account from him and all other videos are still up.

[Image: avamon_zps394ba873.png]
2014-03-09, 02:13 AM,
Bought accounts 3 days ago. Passwords got changed a few hours ago.
2014-03-09, 02:48 AM,
Same problem here. All my accounts have password changed.
2014-03-09, 02:53 AM,
Same here, lost 50 accounts. This report is legit.
2014-03-09, 02:59 AM,
I'm not the only one, that thief.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban request for Scam and Multi Account freakkz 5 444 2017-09-27, 03:55 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Thelegend Scammed Me And Now Trying To Scam Others Here Before5am 16 2,231 2016-06-23, 05:25 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  nestx32 - LANDING PAGE BUILDER - SCAM Jackk 16 2,605 2015-11-19, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Double Referral Scam By Unexpected Legend Of This Community BlackDranzer 7 1,156 2015-07-27, 02:23 PM
  DaveS4 Is A Scam LB'Decoy 73 8,585 2015-04-27, 12:55 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top