YT video disappears after upload
2017-03-08, 09:08 PM,
Hi Elites!
Since monday im having a weird problem on yt. After finishing the upload of a video i try to find him by writing the name of the niche + sort by today/hour and the video just disappears out of nowhere. It goes to the bottom of the page and idk why.
Usually after doing the upload the video goes to the top of the "today" or "hour" page but now i can't even find it. I tried with new proxies, new account's... Still happen's. It pisses me off cuz im doing everything as i always do ...
"Oh but who care's if the video it's in the top of the page or not" - It does cuz when this happens I know that i could send 1 million views the video would not rank. I tried. When a video act's like that, you can remove it, it won't move.
Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you
2017-03-08, 11:36 PM,
Yep, am facing the same. Almost one month without success in ranking new videos. I guess there is some little thing that makes my videos disappears from YT search results. I know that there are lot of testing to discover what am doing wrong. For you op, since you didn't provide more info in your case, things that you may try are the following:
- Upload video with title only and link in description (without tags or just 2-3)
- Change boosting method (change views provider, or don't boost it right away since its published, wait a day or two)
- Change channel (test with fresh one or old with authority with good PA and DA on channel)
- Test and test..

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-03-09, 12:08 AM,
Did you over optimized your content? Extra tags, keywords in description can do that, or your channel is suspicious to youtube so change channel.
2017-03-09, 12:49 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-09, 12:49 AM by BuyProxies247.)
I'm having same issue, but after all the testing what I have concluded is that the reason is LINK in description.
YouTube has problem with my link. Other things are doing just fine.
2017-03-09, 01:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-09, 01:34 AM by dmgr14.)
(2017-03-08, 11:36 PM)DrKent Wrote: Yep, am facing the same. Almost one month without success in ranking new videos. I guess there is some little thing that makes my videos disappears from YT search results. I know that there are lot of testing to discover what am doing wrong. For you op, since you didn't provide more info in your case, things that you may try are the following:
- Upload video with title only and link in description (without tags or just 2-3)
- Change boosting method (change views provider, or don't boost it right away since its published, wait a day or two)
- Change channel (test with fresh one or old with authority with good PA and DA on channel)
- Test and test..
I don't even buy view's. The video get's banned after 30 minutes xD

(2017-03-09, 12:49 AM)VebXperts Wrote: I'm having same issue, but after all the testing what I have concluded is that the reason is LINK in description.
Hi mate, thank you for your tip! i will test it and post it here.
Have a nice day

(2017-03-09, 12:08 AM)jrbix Wrote: Did you over optimized your content? Extra tags, keywords in description can do that, or your channel is suspicious to youtube so change channel.

Nope, doing everything as i always do. New video's, new account's and new proxies.

(2017-03-08, 11:36 PM)DrKent Wrote: Yep, am facing the same. Almost one month without success in ranking new videos. I guess there is some little thing that makes my videos disappears from YT search results. I know that there are lot of testing to discover what am doing wrong. For you op, since you didn't provide more info in your case, things that you may try are the following:
- Test and test..

Btw can i give u a tip ? U should change ur proxies. 90% of the times proxies are banning videos. Problem is (in this case) i already changed and keep's happening.
For real. When u upload a video and it get's banned after 45 minutes to 1 hour (or even less) it's the proxies, that i can assure you. I discovered that when i uploaded once 3 videos with the same proxy in the same accoun't. First one got removed, second one removed and the third one too. They were all different and brand new videos. Then i discovered it was the proxies. If you use buyproxies.org that can happen a lot.

Hope it help's!
2017-03-09, 01:46 AM,
(2017-03-09, 01:22 AM)dmgr14 Wrote:
- Test and test..

(2017-03-09, 12:49 AM)VebXperts Wrote: I'm having same issue, but after all the testing what I have concluded is that the reason is LINK in description.
Have a nice day

(2017-03-09, 12:08 AM)jrbix Wrote: Did you over optimized your content? Extra tags, keywords in description can do that, or your channel is suspicious to youtube so change channel.

Nope, doing everything as i always do. New video's, new account's and new proxies.

- Test and test..

Btw can i give u a tip ? U should change ur proxies. 90% of the times proxies are banning videos. Problem is (in this case) i already changed and keep's happening.
For real. When u upload a video and it get's banned after 45 minutes to 1 hour (or even less) it's the proxies, that i can assure you. I discovered that when i uploaded once 3 videos with the same proxy in the same accoun't. First one got removed, second one removed and the third one too. They were all different and brand new videos. Then i discovered it was the proxies. If you use buyproxies.org that can happen a lot.

Hope it help's!

Hey thanks for that but I didn't understand you well at first place. What do you consider as "banned"? Your video was flagged/removed or alive but nowhere to be found on search results? I have an issue with second not with fagging.

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-03-09, 02:09 AM,
(2017-03-09, 01:46 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-03-09, 01:22 AM)dmgr14 Wrote:
- Test and test..

Have a nice day

- Test and test..

Hope it help's!

Hey thanks for that but I didn't understand you well at first place. What do you consider as "banned"? Your video was flagged/removed or alive but nowhere to be found on search results? I have an issue with second not with fagging.

Oh sorry. Yes when i mean "banned" i mean flagged/removed from youtube, not alive. Try to upload a new video in a new account with no link. Don't pu the link to your webiste. Optimize the description and the title. Where do u buy ur proxies ?
2017-03-09, 03:13 AM,
Mate, once again, mine videos are fine (not flagged/removed), I can't rank them. I don't use any proxies/vpn or else. Its just, that those videos can't be found on search results after 2-3 days. I have lot of experience with YT and in ranking videos, I know that I need to spend some time testing different upload options. Thanks for all of your effort trying to help me, I appreciate it mate. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

dmgr14(2017-03-09 04:06 AM) 

2017-03-09, 03:56 AM,
(2017-03-09, 03:13 AM)DrKent Wrote: Mate, once again, mine videos are fine (not flagged/removed), I can't rank them. I don't use any proxies/vpn or else. Its just, that those videos can't be found on search results after 2-3 days. I have lot of experience with YT and in ranking videos, I know that I need to spend some time testing different upload options. Thanks for all of your effort trying to help me, I appreciate it mate. Cool

Are you using dynamic local IP? If not............then how are you even alive brotha!!!!! lol
2017-03-09, 04:00 AM,
Update :
Uploaded 3 more videos in 2 different account's with different proxies. All get removed after 30 minutes. I don't understand

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! PRINC3 38 3,000 Today, 12:46 AM
Last Post: glowerz7
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,440 Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Last Post: xpress
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,830 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 281 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Where is my video? dumel55 5 211 2017-09-26, 10:03 PM
Last Post: aruncp

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top