YT Questions/Opinions What's better?
2014-06-23, 09:10 PM,
Hello

1.If I upload my vid with my application hack should i use a direct link for download or redirect to blog?
2.Should i target the same keywords in the same or diferent order? does it matter?
3.Descriptions need to be unique everytime?
4.One video per account or more?
5.For me as a starter should i use a text doc in the video? Or should i record and explain with my voice? (I'm not a english pro)

Thank you
Kevin.
2014-06-23, 09:17 PM,
1: Redirect to Blog.
2. Do it in the different order but make it make sense , you can also change it up , one person may do "Hay Day Cheats" another might do "Hay Day Hacks" so take that into consideration.
3. Most of the time, I normally change it up after 3 or so videos.
4. One Video per account if you have accounts to go along with, I personally use to do 3 Videos to one account but it was not worth doing it.
5. Use Voice, even if your English is not that good, make it work, just make sure point is clear.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-06-23, 09:20 PM,
How can i spin videos? and how many times should i upload back ?
2014-06-23, 09:47 PM,
Hi..From my experience:

1.You can use both methods.Method with landing page (your blog/site) in description can give you better CR and EPC=more $$$.So its worth to spend some time on creating High Quality landing page.Test them both, that's real answer.

2.You should check how many monthly searches keyword that you targeting have or try them just by luck,if you think that you are able to rank that keyword.I don't understand about order,what do you mean?

3.Yes,its better if its unique.

4.Well, after 3 strikes your accounts will be removed by YT,along with that account,YT likes to look is there more accounts connected to that one,if you they find any,that accounts can be removed too.So,my advice is to not put more than 2 videos on 1 account/channel.

5.If you gonna promote hacks etc..Make application in VB and show how your hack works.Its better if you use voice,if not,put some YT audio track in video.

Remember to work hard,this is a game about trial and error.More work you put in,the more experience you will get.More experience and knowledge = more $$$. So don't be afraid to test everything that comes to your mind.You must take action and not to analyze too much. When you get some $ and knowledge about all of this, I strongly recommend to switch to something "whitehat"..There is big money,but you must twist your brain upside down.Even for most situated niches you'll be able to make some real good cash.Trust me,we all use common methods,but there is a little twist that no one will tell you.With trial and error you'll find your twist and here you go..Pile of $$$.
Sorry for bs English and novel here,but I'm in good mod :D
Latest Thanks - View all

ongrong1(2015-08-31 11:43 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2014-06-23, 11:48 PM,
(2014-06-23, 09:17 PM)User Wrote: 1: Redirect to Blog.
2. Do it in the different order but make it make sense , you can also change it up , one person may do "Hay Day Cheats" another might do "Hay Day h@cks" so take that into consideration.
3. Most of the time, I normally change it up after 3 or so videos.
4. One Video per account if you have accounts to go along with, I personally use to do 3 Videos to one account but it was not worth doing it.
5. Use Voice, even if your English is not that good, make it work, just make sure point is clear.

Hello again thank you for the answer u provided me , i have dynamic IP so if i just unplug my cable , next time if i plug it back in i have a diferent IP.
at point 4 i think i'll stick to 1/1 video/account cuz it's not such a big deal for me to make a new account with diferent ip.
For 5 i'll try using voice , i saw diferent opinions some days ago but ive see most do their vids with their voice.

(2014-06-23, 09:47 PM)Dzo555 Wrote: Hi..From my experience:

1.You can use both methods.Method with landing page (your blog/site) in description can give you better CR and EPC=more $$$.So its worth to spend some time on creating High Quality landing page.Test them both, that's real answer.

2.You should check how many monthly searches keyword that you targeting have or try them just by luck,if you think that you are able to rank that keyword.I don't understand about order,what do you mean?

3.Yes,its better if its unique.

4.Well, after 3 strikes your accounts will be removed by YT,along with that account,YT likes to look is there more accounts connected to that one,if you they find any,that accounts can be removed too.So,my advice is to not put more than 2 videos on 1 account/channel.

5.If you gonna promote h@cks etc..Make application in VB and show how your h@ck works.Its better if you use voice,if not,put some YT audio track in video.

Remember to work hard,this is a game about trial and error.More work you put in,the more experience you will get.More experience and knowledge = more $$$. So don't be afraid to test everything that comes to your mind.You must take action and not to analyze too much. When you get some $ and knowledge about all of this, I strongly recommend to switch to something "whitehat"..There is big money,but you must twist your brain upside down.Even for most situated niches you'll be able to make some real good cash.Trust me,we all use common methods,but there is a little twist that no one will tell you.With trial and error you'll find your twist and here you go..Pile of $$$.
Sorry for bs English and novel here,but I'm in good mod :D
for 1. I should use shortern link like shorte.st/bit.ly/goo.gl ? so i can atleast have my landing page hidden
4. I can put just one no problem , i'm just asking cuz i'm just starting something.

5. Yes , i'm going to promote h@cks , im making my own app in VB (i've just got my first one done.. im still a total newbie.

And for the Rest , a problem for me as a starter was..that i wanted to know everything so i readed the most if not all the important topics on cpaelites and other forums ( with the limited access that i have) including mitpat's jurney/numb3r44/peacebreaker and many many others.
That was my main problem , but im still starting out with youtube , alread got a multi niche site that i have a big plan for it and i dont want to put it in the same "plate" with youtube so i thought i can make unique landing pages for each niche individually.
For the future after ...i have learned something , i want to start a jurney for motivation and probably move to whitehat (thats longterm) so its much better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 115 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  [YT] How to Properly Warm up AGED Account? Bayani 6 409 2017-11-24, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 271 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Ranking YT Live Video Aicec 3 308 2017-09-06, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to rank stream on YT to first place? HackerCzExtreme 3 141 2017-09-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top