[YT]Question about uploading BH videos
2016-01-03, 05:11 PM,
Hi guys. As well as other forum users I've noticed that recently youtube deletes video even it is still unlisted due to inappropriate title words such as h@cks, cr@cks, etc...
So my question would be if I should avoid those words only in title or both in title, description and tags section? I'm also using QQtube views, may it be related to this provider and deletion of videos even if they are unlisted?

Thanks.
2016-01-03, 08:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-03, 08:17 PM by Zen.)
Hi, I know you're posting this hoping that someone can give you a concrete answer.

I can't answer your question because I don't know, but you can do the following and report back to us:
- Create 1 video;
- Duplicate it with different MD5 (you will have now 2 videos);
- Post one video without any "bad" word: hacks, cracks, etc. and boost it with QQtube;
- Post the other video with "bad" words and don't boost it;
- Let us know the results.

By the way, you don't really need to write "hack, cracks", you can use words like "activator", "free" or even better, use words in different languages, for example to target french niches "astuces", or other languages like german, italian, etc.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-01-03 08:24 PM) 
2016-01-03, 08:39 PM,
(2016-01-03, 08:06 PM)Zen Wrote: Hi, I know you're posting this hoping that someone can give you a concrete answer.

I can't answer your question because I don't know, but you can do the following and report back to us:
- Create 1 video;
- Duplicate it with different MD5 (you will have now 2 videos);
- Post one video without any "bad" word: h@cks, cr@cks, etc. and boost it with QQtube;
- Post the other video with "bad" words and don't boost it;
- Let us know the results.

By the way, you don't really need to write "h@ck, cr@cks", you can use words like "activator", "free" or even better, use words in different languages, for example to target french niches "astuces", or other languages like german, italian, etc.

Thank you for help, I will post report, also I'd like to ask if link itself could cause problems, cause it has word "cracks". Maybe it would be better to use shorten?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 27 3,497 8 hours ago
Last Post: detalyemo
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! EnChanter 46 3,764 Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  safe way to upload a video to yt with circumstance? ori991 3 140 2017-12-09, 03:26 PM
Last Post: kenny
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,692 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny
  [GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips EnChanter 43 4,927 2017-12-05, 03:44 AM
Last Post: masssinissa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top