YT Problem - Rejected (re-upload allowed)
2013-11-21, 03:03 AM,
For the past several days I'm faced with mass deleting videos on YT with message "This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service". In video manager there is message Rejected (re-upload allowed)".
I'm following all rules on YT about account creation, but I'm also using well known sites to boost views, likes etc.

Please help if anyone had the same problem earlier.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-03 06:06 PM) 
2013-11-21, 03:22 AM,
Same here, had a similar problem last week. Not sure what it's about though.
2013-11-21, 03:55 AM,
are you guys sure your videos are not copyrighted or contain illegal content that YT does not allow?

also what sites you used for boosting stats?
2013-11-21, 09:22 PM,
Probably your video contains Copyrighted material?
2013-11-21, 09:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 09:35 PM by Cloud203.)
This happened to me a few days ago. I'm unsure as to why it happened myself... I also use view boosting sites (U2BViews), but in moderation.

I created the video myself, and it contained a direct link to a program I created. (Dropbox link). The program is a bot for a MMORPG. I'm really confused as to why it was removed with no explanation. Especially since the only way you even get sent to the survey, is after you download and launch the program, being informed that you need to activate it by completing a survey @ XXX. Then it forwards the user to the gateway page for offer completion. It uses CPALead's postback in order to activate the program after the offer is done, and yada yada.

I didn't use any background music at all in the vid, so it couldn't have been removed for that... In the re-upload I made, I added a little "Legal" section to the bottom of the description that says the game crap in the video is the property of the game company, etc. It hasn't been removed since. Don't know if that's relevant, or just luck.

If anyone has an answer, please share.
2013-11-21, 09:35 PM,
Same problem. "Automated services for views and likes are against Youtube's TOS" or something like that.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-11-21, 09:50 PM,
(2013-11-21, 09:35 PM)Nuutero Wrote: Same problem. "Automated services for views and likes are against Youtube's TOS" or something like that.

I've never seen that specific phrase when that happened. Was that in an e-mail to the account or something? I just see the Rejected (re-upload allowed) next to the video in the Manager.
2013-11-21, 09:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 10:01 PM by Nuutero.)
(2013-11-21, 09:50 PM)Cloud203 Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 09:35 PM)Nuutero Wrote: Same problem. "Automated services for views and likes are against Youtube's TOS" or something like that.

I've never seen that specific phrase when that happened. Was that in an e-mail to the account or something? I just see the Rejected (re-upload allowed) next to the video in the Manager.

Yeah, I got an email. I'm gonna try to find it for you.

EDIT: Found it.

Code:
"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Violation of the policy above has resulted in the removal of your video(s). Additional account violations of Terms of Use #4 Section H will result in account suspension. Many users trust outside marketers who claim to increase views, subscribers, likes, etc., but each user is ultimately responsible for the activity on his or her account, as well as for knowing and abiding by YouTube’s Terms of Use. This includes understanding the nature of the traffic on his or her channel and making sure any hired service providers comply with YouTube’s Terms of Use.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-11-21, 09:57 PM,
Depends on how you've boosted your videos with views.
2013-11-21, 10:35 PM,
(2013-11-21, 09:56 PM)Nuutero Wrote: Yeah, I got an email. I'm gonna try to find it for you.

EDIT: Found it.

Code:
"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Violation of the policy above has resulted in the removal of your video(s). Additional account violations of Terms of Use #4 Section H will result in account suspension. Many users trust outside marketers who claim to increase views, subscribers, likes, etc., but each user is ultimately responsible for the activity on his or her account, as well as for knowing and abiding by YouTube’s Terms of Use. This includes understanding the nature of the traffic on his or her channel and making sure any hired service providers comply with YouTube’s Terms of Use.

Ahhhh, I never bothered checking the e-mail for my accounts when it happened, I make so many, it's hard to keep track of the addresses xD

That would explain a lot. I've since slowed down how many views I direct to my videos, to a few hundred every day, as opposed to just trying to jack it up as high as my credits will allow.

So far so good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! PRINC3 37 2,965 Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Last Post: digitalmark
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,811 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Solve Problem>Ghosted Youtube Comments Watt 62 3,793 2017-10-03, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Watt
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 278 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Yt CPA Video producing Domingo 2 273 2017-08-30, 09:10 AM
Last Post: midastou4

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top