YT Boosting Not Safe Anymore(?)
2014-01-10, 10:40 PM,
Just as I thought I was starting to figure YouTube out...

See I uploaded a few videos in December.

Video #1:

Uploaded to a new account. All legit material, only Blogspot link, no CPA/PPD whatsoever (nor in the video description or blog). Uploaded with the Tor browser. Boosted it like I always did: using social bookmarks and boosting with Vagex, AddMeFast, ShareYoutube Views and EnhancedViews. At the beginning of 2014 I didn't see my video anywhere in the search results for my main keywords, however, some traffic was already coming in and as I took it as a long-term project I didn't really mind.

Video #2

Completely different niche, but also everything was legit and working. No CPA/PPD anywhere, just "usual" download links (e.g. MediaFire, DepositFiles, SpeedyShare, ZippyShare, Mega). So this time I wanted to test out the "instant ranking method" (upload - unlist - boost - list - and you should be on the first page of YT). Took an account I already created a few months ago that had one irrelevant video on it. Uploaded my new video (again via Tor browser). Started boosting, this time using only Vagex and SYV.

So, a few days ago I see that both of these videos have been taken down. This is the notice I got for both of these videos:

Quote:Regarding your account: *YT Account*

This following video was found in Violation of TOU #4 Section H:

*Video Title*

youtube.com/t/terms (note: had to remove http cause I can't create clickable links)

"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Violation of the policy above has resulted in the removal and reupload of your video(s). Additional account violations of Terms of Use #4 Section H will result in account suspension. Many users trust outside marketers who claim to increase views, subscribers, likes, etc., but each user is ultimately responsible for the activity on his or her account, as well as for knowing and abiding by YouTube’s Terms of Use. This includes understanding the nature of the traffic on his or her channel and making sure any hired service providers comply with YouTube’s Terms of Use.

For more information about how to appeal the video removal(s), visit this page in the Help Center:

support.google.com/youtube/contact/tou_removal_appeal (note: had to remove http cause I can't create clickable links)

Please note that deleting the video(s) will not resolve the Terms of Use violation and it will prevent YouTube from reinstating the video(s), even if the appeal(s) would otherwise have been successful. You may also reupload the removed video(s) providing you do not violate YouTube’s Terms of Use.

As a courtesy, we have reuploaded your video(s) here:

*Video Title*

Please note that the video exists at a new URL. Please also note that all previous views, likes, and comments have been removed.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

So the conclusion?

Vagex and/or ShareYoutubeVideos (and possibly EnhancedViews and other providers as well) views are not safe. At least this what this experience is telling me. At first I thought it could have been somehow related to the Tor browser, but I hadn't taken a look into the Gmail accounts yet.

Has anyone had other similar deletions lately? And most importantly, which provider(s) should be avoided when boosting? Or should boosting be avoided completely from now on? Any ideas and thoughts are welcome ;)
2014-01-10, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-10, 10:45 PM by klaatu97.)
Free service are any more recommendated. The only way is buy views, google+1,likes and comments. Nothing more. We must do it, no chance. Or simple upload and forget.
2014-01-10, 11:38 PM,
YouTube is not safe anymore.. My verified google account get suspended and 12 videos were deleted from that account + 2 from another account for same reason..
2014-01-10, 11:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-10, 11:42 PM by Required.)
Just because you were not successful, that doesn't mean boosting is not safe. It means you are doing it wrong.

Vagex, AddMeFast, ShareYoutube Views and EnhancedViews
Gone
Vagex and SYV
Gone

Failing? Fix it, try again.
Thanks to your boosting fail, you have now limited which boosting website has been deleting your videos.
Vagex and SYV

Try, Try again till you get it. I believe ShareYoutube Views is the cause.
Latest Thanks - View all

nutts(2014-01-11 12:04 AM) 

repetition
2014-01-11, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 12:09 AM by nutts.)
(2014-01-10, 11:41 PM)Required Wrote: Just because you were not successful, that doesn't mean boosting is not safe. It means you are doing it wrong.

Gone
Vagex and SYV
Gone

Thanks to your boosting fail, you have now limited which boosting website has been deleting your videos.
Vagex and SYV

Thanks, that's the kind of input I was looking for.

Anyone who has recently uploaded YT (2013 end, Jan 2014) videos, boosted with Vagex (either listed or unlisted) and still has their video up and live, would be awesome if you could post here in this thread.

Same goes for people who have uploaded videos recently and lost them due to the same ToS violation as I posted in the 1st post, would be great if you shared what kind of boosting service(s) you used.

That way we can start determining exactly which boosting services are safe and which are not.

Thanks!
2014-01-11, 01:55 AM,
(2014-01-10, 11:41 PM)Required Wrote: Just because you were not successful, that doesn't mean boosting is not safe. It means you are doing it wrong.

Gone
Vagex and SYV
Gone

Vagex and SYV

and what about u2bviews?
2014-01-11, 02:01 AM,
I haven't gotten any of my videos take down yet, however i haven't been able to pass the 301+ views yet either
2014-01-11, 04:17 AM,
I got 5 Videos that were boosted with vagex /u2bviews and haven't been deleted yet.
2014-01-11, 04:26 AM,
I got 2 take downs.

One today - 3 months old
2 weeks ago - 5 months old

All blackhat.
And yesterday,when i got the views (HR supplier) my video goes down like 5 pages on my keyword and today is down. LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 9 929 2017-12-16, 11:51 PM
Last Post: koxek
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! EnChanter 46 3,853 2017-12-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  safe way to upload a video to yt with circumstance? ori991 3 160 2017-12-09, 03:26 PM
Last Post: kenny
  [GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips EnChanter 43 4,970 2017-12-05, 03:44 AM
Last Post: masssinissa
  Where can i get Direct YT views? whodis 2 327 2017-10-27, 04:33 AM
Last Post: whodis

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top