YOUTUBE + CPA (PART 2)
2017-04-15, 11:42 PM,
Hello, so like a week ago i had made a post asking about youtube + cpa, and you guys advised me to do this:
1.Create 5 videos for 1 niche
2. Rerender them with camtasia
3. Upload 1 video per one different youtube account using different tittle/describtion and using vpn while uploading

I uploaded 10 different videos for 2 niches, 5 videos per niche
2 of them got removed so far ...
My question is: I do not have aged accounts on youtube and don't have money to invent into them, when i creating a account for upload should i create it while using vpn and then after creating just upload a video ?
And i have some 2-3years old youtube accounts , but i have been logged into them through my home ip, can i just change ip through vpn , log in to them and upload ? :)

-I USE FIREFOX AND DELETE CATCHA AFTER EVERY UPLOAD -
2017-04-16, 12:06 AM,
If its your vpn ip location *close yo your home one then you can. If you are using France vpn location and try to log in in account that is made in USA, phone verification is needed.

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-04-16, 01:53 AM,
(2017-04-16, 12:06 AM)DrKent Wrote: If its your vpn ip location *close yo your home one then you can. If you are using France vpn location and try to log in in account that is made in USA, phone verification is needed.

Ohh, i know that ... By the way can i upload 2-3 videos from one youtube account or should i just stick to 1 ?
2017-04-16, 02:05 AM,
(2017-04-16, 01:53 AM)Karrosales Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 12:06 AM)DrKent Wrote: If its your vpn ip location *close yo your home one then you can. If you are using France vpn location and try to log in in account that is made in USA, phone verification is needed.

Ohh, i know that ... By the way can i upload 2-3 videos from one youtube account or should i just stick to 1 ?

Its up to you. If you just upload videos without boosting (set n forget) then its better to upload more videos on same channel. If you are investing in views, likes, etc... Then, not more than 2. (3 strikes/channel banned)

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-04-16, 05:13 PM,
(2017-04-16, 02:05 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 01:53 AM)Karrosales Wrote:

Its up to you. If you just upload videos without boosting (set n forget) then its better to upload more videos on same channel. If you are investing in views, likes, etc... Then, not more than 2. (3 strikes/channel banned)

I just got almost all my videos deleted :/ just 2 videos left of 2 dif niches on 2 channels, can i boost those videos, after like 2 days they been uploaded ? and still reach top 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 129 9,985 1 hour ago
Last Post: adidam
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 134 3 hours ago
Last Post: adidam
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 375 Today, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 591 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 95 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top