YOUTUBE + CPA METHOD THAT MAKES ME 150+ PER DAY (PHOTO PROOF)
05-14-2017, 07:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 06:51 PM by Karrosales.)
Hello, so i am reposting this thread, because first one got deleted, due to the fact that i posted it in wrong section :(.

So i started doing Youtube + CPA about 2 months ago, first month i really struggled, but still managed to get decent income:

[Image: IcWv18.png]

It was until April 28th, then i started to make insane income (for me it was pretty amazing, because i just started doing this about 2 months ago) Right now i am earning 150+ bucks per day on average :

[Image: Ff7NgK.png]

What i figured out by doing this, is that simplicity is the key when it comes to CPA marketing, and all other marketing stuff i guess. I see a lot of people make's the goal to make 5 dollars per day after one month (which is not bad)
but you have to understand that there is a huge money to be made in this stuff. So what i learned by doing this is that first you need to concentrate on one specific traffic source, which is Youtube in my case, and with the methods and the niche that i am using, is super easy to rank your videos and this is where the profit comes :)

[Image: 75y0tM.png]

One hint that i will give you for free -
- If you want to rank easily and start cashing in after the first day you have to find a niche with low search results (100k and lower) and with the decent amount of search volume, and go for that niche :).

1 RANKED VIDEO IN THAT NICHE WILL BRING YOU 15$ - 20$

*SO NOW LET'S GO TO THE PACKAGE THAT I AM OFFERING*

- I already sold 3 packages so i will make a price a bit higher for it right now since i don't want to increase competition (which in my opinion is pretty low right now)

[Image: z38WLH.png]

[Image: bUyo7q.png]

SO WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR 150 DOLLARS ?

1. The package of niche's that you will apply and rank them easily (I have 5 videos uploaded 1-2 weeks ago and they still are ranking in TOP 5 TOP 10 positions)

[Image: auCpgS.png] ( VERY HOT NICHE )

2. Package will include my views and likes provider (VERY FAST AND HIGH RETENTION VIEWS WHICH MEANS YOUR VIDEO WILL RANK FASTER AND FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME)

3. Website where you will be able to find the best tags for your video tittle

4. Website with the most recent database of the keywords popularity that been searched in the past 24 hours/ 7 days / 30 days or even 6 months

5. 3 Examples of the perfect describtion that you will use on your videos

6. My strategy to bait targeted audience into engaging with your content even more and making it rank higher even before your bought views starts to kick in (my videos usually are on the second page even before receiving any views) With this stuff you will get VERY HIGH CONVERSIONS !

7. Ability to contact with me 24/7 and i will help you with everything (My main goal is not only to sell it and be happy with money, because i know the more i will share and help others the more money will come to me)

*BONUSES*

1. I will make you the starter video, for you to have an example what's the video structure must be to BAIT people and land them on your offer.
2. Extra niche with very big search volume right now (10+ Searches in only one month)
3. Extra small niche where you will be able to make extra 5$+ dollars per day (Good for the beginners, i started with it)
4. A way how you can add more monetization options not only CPA and put it on your videos

*WHAT YOU WILL NEED*
1. To buy a domain (0.50$-2.00$)
2. To buy a good host (1.00$-2.00$)
3. Youtube aged account with a video (2006-2013 accounts will be good)
4. 17$ for Views and Likes
5. MOST IMPORTANT TO NOT BE LAZY PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE IF YOU APPLY EVERYTHING I WILL SEND, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY !

THIS IS THE RESULTS OF ONE OF MY CLIENTS ALREADY (I MADE HIM MY AFFILIATE)

[Image: skWeQA.png]

*IF YOU NEED PROOF OF MY EARNINGS WE CAN MAKE A CALL ON SKYPE AND I WILL SHARE MY SCREEN*

SKYPE - macikux
Latest Thanks - View all

darkan(09-25-2017 10:59 AM) Panon(08-21-2017 11:06 PM) 
05-14-2017, 09:17 PM,
Do you offer review copy? 250$ is pretty big price, without proper vouches pretty hard to sell.

Good luck tho :)
05-14-2017, 09:24 PM,
(05-14-2017, 09:17 PM)naathanz Wrote: Do you offer review copy? 250$ is pretty big price, without proper vouches pretty hard to sell.

Good luck tho :)

I will ask for my customers to make a vouch for this :)
05-14-2017, 09:30 PM,
If you offer any review copy, i would be glad to review it. Thanks and Good Luck with sales!
05-14-2017, 09:32 PM,
(05-14-2017, 09:30 PM)Spikey Wrote: If you offer any review copy, i would be glad to review it. Thanks and Good Luck with sales!

One of my customers already writing it :)
05-14-2017, 09:36 PM,
Same here! If there is a vouch copy, count me in. Thanks Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

05-14-2017, 09:47 PM,
I was one of first who bought guide from Karrosales. From beginning he was very helpful and seems like a good guy. I got ebook after just a while after payment. I consider myself as a beginner if i would have some little more knowledge i would have probably earn by now however steps described in ebook are really easy I received everything he whispered in thread.
05-15-2017, 02:53 AM,
Great guy,loved this package and I can see myself earning with his techniques.

Totally recommend him =)
05-15-2017, 03:22 AM,
(05-15-2017, 02:53 AM)JenniN Wrote: Great guy,loved this package and I can see myself earning with his techniques.

Totally recommend him =)

I would love to see some earning proof

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
05-15-2017, 03:47 AM,
Would love to see earning proof as well, and would appreciate a vouch copy since as naathanz said.. $250 is a bit huge price for this kind of product..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [LIMITED] ✪ HQ Instagram Method ✪ Guaranteed ✪ Auto-Pilot ✪ H0LL0W_BEAST 21 731 2 hours ago
Last Post: H0LL0W_BEAST
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 170 8,822 Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Last Post: dontmax
  ✔ Verify ANY Youtube Channel - ✔ Checkmark, Verification Badge on YOUR ca SnackyCPA 7 377 Yesterday, 03:51 AM
Last Post: SnackyCPA
  [METHOD] Unlimited B1ing Ads To Run FREE Ads normancpa 17 965 Yesterday, 02:49 AM
Last Post: normancpa
  Instant Cheap Social Media Services - Instagram Youtube Facebook Twitter many more... security 48 5,038 09-25-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: security

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top