YOU Provide German Leads/Sales - WE PAY OUT
2016-01-22, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-22, 03:21 PM by A7-strohhut.)

Hey guys,

we're searching for german partners. You can get started with us in 2 ways.

#1 WAY: Lead Generation

REQUIREMENTS:
-German HQ Traffic - generate german leads & sales - we're searching interested leads

Get your traffic by facebook, your own website or ads. It doesn't matter to us as long as the traffic is HQ and converts on our offer.

With the #1 WAY you can earn money, WITHOUT investing money, you will get paid 1€ (1,10$) for each double optin. You get paid for every confirmed and interested lead.

WHAT YOU WILL PROMOTE:
-Our double-optin offers

PROS:
-Easy way to earn money
- no contracts, no risks

CONTRAS:
- we only accept german leads
- only online leads accepted

#2 WAY: Join our team

REQUIREMENTS:
- You need to live and have german citizenship
- You need investment - at least 450€
- You need at least 2 hours/day
- You need to be at least 18 and have a bank account
- You need to be kind and like to be in contact with other people

With the #2 WAY you can earn money, ONLY WITH investing money, you will get paid upto 155€ per sale + recurring payments (the customers you bring in, are your customers for a lifetime, means you will earn everytime they buy a product). You get paid for every sale.

WHAT YOU WILL PROMOTE:
- We are working with many products, we're constantly getting new ideas, you promote sport, weight management,beauty,health - products
- AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FIRST SALES & USED THE PRODUCTS BY YOURSELF - you can build your own team, which you will teach with our courses and your expiriences. You can then earn money for each refferal you have made.

Pros:
-Our offers are available in more than 160+ countries. You can work internationally as a team member
-High payouts & recurring earnings
-Get full support and get a full course for your perfect start
- International Offers (160 countries)
- We're using a working system
- You will get products for your investment, which you can sell and use (we recommend to use some, to get known to the products, so you can better sell them) - so you're not losing money - you're investing it.
- You can generate sales ONLINE AND OFFLINE

Contras:
- You need to have a german citizenship
- You need to have at least 2 hours/ day
- You need to invest at least 450€ to get started

You like it easy and without any risk?
Take the #1 WAY

You like it profitable and you like the big business? Take the #2 WAY

YOU GOT QUESTIONS? PM US RIGHT AWAY!

[Image: faq.jpg]

FAQ FOR #2 WAY:

What kind of products do you guys have?
Sport,Weight Management,Beauty and Health - Products

Why do I have to invest?
You need to test some products, to be convinced about them - they are very qualitative products - and you also need some products to sell them with your online business. After you have tested and sold some products, you can request an online shop - then you dont need to invest any money anymore - you're then able to sell the products online - we "invest" and send the products to the customers - you just provide customers.

Is it scam, does it work, any review?
YES. It's working, if you're serious about it! If you got any questions about it, PM US RIGHT NOW.

Am I on the safe side OR is it a risky business?

YES, you got a 30 days money back guarantee if you don't like the products, no questions asked.

Can I enter the team, even if I am a complete newbie?

Of course we like experts and pros, but we will give you full support and give you courses. We wil support you as long as you show as you're serious about the business

Is this profitable for experts and pros?
Haha, 155€ + recurring payments / Sale? Next Question.

What if doesn not work out for me?
You can quit at any time, you got the 30 day money back guarantee and you've got our courses, which are very HQ.

Do you got websites,videos, anything?
Of course, if you're interested please PM us.
2016-01-22, 11:09 PM,
Is it body by vi or a similar product?

[Image: q4QZLQb.png]
2016-01-23, 02:11 AM,
(2016-01-22, 11:09 PM)tbonemaker Wrote: Is it body by vi or a similar product?

We got many sports, weight management, beauty and health - products, and YES we got similar products.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I provide cheap product supply - You Sell It mysteriosx 3 319 2017-09-26, 05:05 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx
  Need help with CPA- Will pay you for your service leadgenok 2 271 2017-03-19, 10:21 AM
Last Post: leadgenok
  Pay Per Call JV [Web Designer] Jayzzz 2 882 2016-07-08, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Code
  Need people who speak Portuguese, German FK_ 5 1,285 2016-05-16, 04:38 AM
Last Post: luisboa1
  I need someone can writes in german and spain typhone 11 1,309 2015-12-24, 08:03 AM
Last Post: p4p4c0n

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top