YAY
2013-06-08, 04:25 AM,
Hi my name is Andrei and I have just joined after spending a lot of money on ebooks on warrior forum which all were useless.

I am new to ppd and already have an account with fileice

My question is where do I find a step by step tutorial guide how to do things?including how to set up the site, youtube , fb marketing

At this moment I am a full time seo provider and already made a niche site and started ranking it with good results what next?
Wait 2-3 months till it is fully ranked?

I realy doubt that I would get any useful information with this post but I thought I give it a try
CHeers
2013-06-08, 04:39 AM,
Hello and welcome to CPAelites, here you will find good information :D

Also don't read ebooks, just experiment everything ! Learn by trying and trying again,you won't succes if you read ebooks and don't take action.
2013-06-08, 04:40 AM,
Come on bro, the forum have very nice structure and you can found easily many step by step tutorials. And please, quit spending money for WF ebooks. You can found most of them for free. Yes, they suck, but you can found a piece of useful info in some of them.
2013-06-08, 05:29 AM,
Don't spend money on eBooks dude...
And you already got VIP, that i call dedication, or "i have money".

But whatever, welcome to the forum and hopefully you will learn a ton.
I think this will help you mate http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-LinX-Fre...-Mediafire

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-06-08, 04:03 PM,
Welcome!

Good to see that you're already VIP :) It's better to spend your money on VIP than ebooks like you did now :)
2013-06-08, 05:20 PM,
No need to waste more money on HF or warriorforum useless shit, it's good that you bought VIP, you will get lots of threads here which can be very useful for you.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top