Wrapping Up a Huge Year!
2014-12-17, 01:04 AM,
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to touch on a couple of things quickly as we get ready to head into the holidays and the end of 2014.

First off, 2014 has been such an amazing year for MaxBounty, and those of you who have worked with us are a big reason why. We had our annual Christmas party over the weekend to celebrate what a year it's been and I wrote a blog post about it that you can check out here. There's some insight into why 2014 has been so great as well as a link to all of the pictures that were taken at the party over the weekend.

Secondly, this week is the final week for our Secret Santa Contest in which you can receive your X-mas gift from MB. (GoPro, Samsung Chromebook, or Sonos Play:3) If you're unaware of the contest you can find out more here or you can reply to this thread or shoot me a PM as well.

If you have any questions about anything MaxBounty related, remember that's what I'm here for. :)

Cheers!

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-12-26, 06:29 PM,
I missed all of the fun this year apparently, we just started this week and have a blog post going up this morning certifying MaxBounty on our network. I must say that I like that we can track the creatives on both our network and your network. Yours is the first that we have been able to do that.

We already have some conversions in the books and look forward to running more campaigns on our network as well as other MB Publishers that run ad campaigns on our network!!!

Merry Christmas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMAZON SPARK: HUGE NEWS FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS WealthyHustler 5 257 2017-07-25, 09:36 PM
Last Post: houlihan
  Huge sub drop rate in Addmefast??? wixerzp 3 513 2016-07-23, 10:03 PM
Last Post: wixerzp
  Instagram issue for making a huge Business ravetrash 1 318 2016-03-28, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Currency
  How this "FB H@cking" fan page can be alive on FB for over a year without deleting? SiZiF 8 426 2015-11-04, 12:01 AM
Last Post: SiZiF
  where i can sell 5 year old assassins creed domain? trafficbeast 7 404 2015-06-25, 10:33 AM
Last Post: trafficbeast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top