* Wp Cloak Me - Now your best cloaking wordpress plugin ! (CONTEST FOR ALL MEMBERS) *
2016-04-28, 11:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-29, 09:03 PM by blasfm.)
Hello Guys,

Let me show you the new best cloaking wordpress plugin !
Perfect to hide your affiliate links, content, redirection... facebook cloaking... Embarrassed

After the presentation i launch a cloaking contest just for members of CPAELITE (For The Winner 299 LICENCES FREE !!!)

The video is cool right ? ;)

A FEW EXAMPLES OF POSSIBLE UTILISATIONS:

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPETITION

With WpCloakMe, you can hide your links from your rivals. Google will be the only one able to see and follow them.

OPTIMISE YOUR INTERNAL LINKING

Thanks to WpCloakMe, you can dissimulate your internal links in order to create real silos.

PROTECT YOUR UNIQUE CONTENT

You don't want netizens to see your content or robots to get your text? With WpCloakMe, your content will be entirely reserved to Google.

MASQUERADE YOUR PARTNERSHIPS

Have a partnership page on your website? You can easily hide it from the eyes of your visitors.

HIDE YOUR EXTERNAL LINKS

Have a website network? Want it to become untraceable to your rivals? WpCloakMe gives you that opportunity very simply.

WP CLOAK ME IN 3 WORDS

SIMPLE

Quick installation on any version of WordPress.

PRACTICAL

Gives you the opportunity to mask an elected text field quickly.

EFFECTIVE

Google, alongside any visitors, will not smell a rat.

LET'S TALK TECHNICAL

Wp Cloak Me Protect You :

*Google Nosy Services:

(Google translation, pagespeed, mobile friendly, snippets ...)

Of Duplicate Content :

With option "Toxic Content" do not be afraid of being get your content.

Famous Crawlers :

(Majestics, Ahref, Cognitiveseo, Moz, SimilarWeb, ...)

Your Followers Competitors:

Hide your links as you like without a competitor can discover them.

More informations >>>https://wpcloakme.com

SPECIAL CONTEST FOR CPAELITE MEMBERS !

Check this url and find the hidden word: http://wpcloakme.xyz/contest-cloaking-cpaelite/

If you find the word send me an email : wpcloakme(at)gmail.com

You win 299 LICENCES OF WP CLOAK ME !

If you have any questions about Wp Cloak Me i'm here for you !

You want to try Wp Cloak Me for Free ? Ask Me by email and i send you a test licence for 5 days.
Latest Thanks - View all

jacksparow119(2016-07-17 10:26 AM) 
2016-04-29, 06:33 PM,
CPA Elites premium thread listing.
2016-04-29, 10:00 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-30, 12:23 AM by kasher9.)
Firstly, good luck on sales buddy.
Had some questions:
1. How is this for mobile cloaking?
2. Can this work with instagram/facebook etc?
3. Is there a review copy/discount? (I tried finding the hidden word, gave up, much rather pay ha). I'd leave a pretty lengthy review as I need a cloaker for my youtube/instagram marketing. Facebook as well potentially. You'll struggle to get sales without reviews on here.

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2016-04-30, 12:42 AM,
I just want to know if works properly with instagram and facebook ads?
2016-05-01, 10:27 PM,
Hi here's my review for it. :D This is dope plugins works pretty nice to my website. i can hide what i want to hide and its work well in my niche. ;)

Easy to use - Everything is explained. Everything is so simple that even a kid can use this! (8/10)
Originality - This is not a new "project", but the functions are really amazing! (10/10)
Support - Great support! (10/10)
2016-05-02, 04:23 PM,
hello everybody !

For instagram/facebook/twitter/youtube... any referers, it's the next update (this week).

You can choose your(s) referer(s) and while 2 days the guy will see the cloaking !

Example : you cloak a landing page for facebook/instagram. If the guy click on your post/ads... he sees your cloaking. But if the same guy return on the landing page (without the facebook referer), he sees always the cloaking, the same cloaking. It's good no ? :D

You want to try the plugin, ask me by email : wpcloakme(at)gmail.com

A word for the contest : Actualy nobody found the hidden word ! :) Good Luck my friends and if you have a question... i'm here !

Thanks you "Watwew" for your review i'm very happy that the plugin you like it !
2016-05-03, 10:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-03, 10:50 PM by kasher9.)
I've emailed/pm'd you, get back to me as soon as you can.

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2016-11-29, 02:17 PM,
I was deployed effectively cloaking ads with advertising schedule combined ASP.
Pm me if you are interested skype: hangbom.88 or ninavu88

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL ★★★ [UPDATE] ARGO content The Leading SEO Website/WP AutoBlog/PBN Generator! ★★★ styx 32 5,195 2017-10-17, 02:18 AM
Last Post: styx
  HOT DEAL ☛☛☛PROFIT REDIRECT | Cloaking, Hijack | The Swiss Knife of the CPA and Affiliation MrCharles 24 1,158 2017-09-27, 04:05 AM
Last Post: MrCharles
  WaaxSense - Wordpress Theme - Make Money!!! torothemes 1 224 2017-08-18, 05:03 AM
Last Post: torothemes
  FB Group Join Jacker. Get Unlimited Joins' For Your FB Groups (WP Plugin) fbgroupjacker 42 2,202 2017-08-06, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Awesomeness
  FB Like Jacking Ninja. Get Unlimited Likes for Your FB Pages and Websites (WP Plugin) WeBuildTools 95 11,278 2017-06-24, 01:08 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top