Wow! I'm In! BUT WHO CAN HELP?
2016-05-10, 10:20 AM,
Hey! just joined the elites today . How is everything guys?

The main reason I joined is for nothing else other than to get someone or find a detailed topic that shows how Instagram + CPA works good..

I understand , I need:
- Bot
- CPA account (Wanna start with ogads)
- many instagram accounts

The main issue I'm somehow having a lot on is the part of landing page as I'm not that good at web designing..

Also, do I need a domain / hosting? is there any post I can get good landing pages from on here?

Is there any video tutorial explaining better about that instagram + CPA especially how to make do with the landing page part?

Can't I use the landing auto- provided by networks?
How can I set up a self-hosted landing page to communicate the content locker of the CPA network?

Sorry , if this sounds absurd please just help answering if you think you have solution to any of the dumb questions...

Long life TheElites..
2016-05-10, 12:34 PM,
Welcome to the forum, please go ahead and read the rules here http://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help for your guidance.
2016-05-10, 01:46 PM,
(2016-05-10, 10:20 AM)Blinkylogger Wrote: Hey! just joined the elites today . How is everything guys?

The main reason I joined is for nothing else other than to get someone or find a detailed topic that shows how Instagram + CPA works good..

I understand , I need:
- Bot

The main issue I'm somehow having a lot on is the part of landing page as I'm not that good at web designing..

Also, do I need a domain / hosting? is there any post I can get good landing pages from on here?

Is there any video tutorial explaining better about that instagram + CPA especially how to make do with the landing page part?

How can I set up a self-hosted landing page to communicate the content locker of the CPA network?

Sorry , if this sounds absurd please just help answering if you think you have solution to any of the dumb questions...

Long life TheElites..

Welcome, I will move this into the helpdesk as you will get support there. The introductions forum is not a place for questions/support.

Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:
Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-05-10, 02:15 PM,
(2016-05-10, 10:20 AM)Blinkylogger Wrote: Hey! just joined the elites today . How is everything guys?

I understand , I need:
- Bot

Long life TheElites..

Bot - Followliker
CPA account - Up to you what network you want to join on. You can refer to this forum http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Official-...k-Listings
Instagram accounts - you could start 10 IG accounts at this moment.

Just a reminder you will be needing proxies too. Get 10 for the meantime while you are setting all your accounts.

You could start doing INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS NICHE, this is the best niche to start with.

With regards with the landing page you may want to use this one http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Sharing-...=instagram
2016-05-10, 02:46 PM,
(2016-05-10, 02:15 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote:

I understand , I need:
- Bot

Long life TheElites..

Bot - Followliker
CPA account - Up to you what network you want to join on. You can refer to this forum /Forum-Official-Affiliate-Network-Listings

Just a reminder you will be needing proxies too. Get 10 for the meantime while you are setting all your accounts.

You could start doing INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS NICHE, this is the best niche to start with.

With regards with the landing page you may want to use this one /Thread-Sharing-Instagram-followers-template?highlight=instagram

Hi, Do you use FollowLiker? Have few questions on it.

On how many PC I can run / use FollowLiker (at the same time)?
Is it hard to configure the settings? (as peoples are saying so).
Can I run the bot smoothly on Amazon EC2 VPS / Google Cloud Server? Or I have to buy VPS with more GB of ram?
Have any best settings for new accounts? As we can't follow a lot of peoples (Will Instagram ban?)

Thanks. :-)
2016-05-10, 02:59 PM,
(2016-05-10, 02:46 PM)CallmeReaz Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 02:15 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote:

I understand , I need:
- Bot

Long life TheElites..

Bot - Followliker
CPA account - Up to you what network you want to join on. You can refer to this forum /Forum-Official-Affiliate-Network-Listings

With regards with the landing page you may want to use this one /Thread-Sharing-Instagram-followers-template?highlight=instagram

Hi, Do you use FollowLiker? Have few questions on it.

On how many PC I can run / use FollowLiker (at the same time)?
Is it hard to configure the settings? (as peoples are saying so).
Can I run the bot smoothly on Amazon EC2 VPS / Google Cloud Server? Or I have to buy VPS with more GB of ram?
Have any best settings for new accounts? As we can't follow a lot of peoples (Will Instagram ban?)

Thanks. :-)

I am not sure if you can run the same FL on different PC. So far as I know 1 license is working for 1 pc only.

With the VPS, i was using greenclouvps only. SO I cant tell you much about amazon vps.

For new accounts, should be verified with phone number. This is the safest settings that you can do.

Follow 100 - 250 accounts per day with delay of 60 - 120 sec.
300-500 likes with the same delay.

You can use the same delay to avoid bans.
Latest Thanks - View all

CallmeReaz(2016-05-10 03:03 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decided to get back into CPA and.... WOW, things have changed. iSki123 36 2,584 2017-06-01, 10:08 AM
Last Post: shahanavaasu
  just got back wow Elites new look is AMAZING :) also i have question MoneyNinja 2 361 2016-06-24, 02:18 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  wow seo is annoying. Cold'Play 8 478 2015-02-17, 03:07 AM
Last Post: NyanCat
  wow i cant believe this O.o pwnisher 21 2,004 2014-07-04, 01:09 AM
Last Post: downclub
  wow ppi section! :) Fierce 6 511 2014-06-28, 08:24 AM
Last Post: byraul

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top