Would you re-do the same video over and over again?
2013-05-23, 03:21 AM,
I am planning on scaling up my PPD biz using legit files, softwares, ebooks, whatever I can come up with. The point is to give value to the user.

My concern is the following. I want to create a nice presentation, with valuable info to other people. I would write a nice script for this presentation so I can narrate while it's playing. This way, I'd make a video and upload it to youtube. This will not get deleted, ever, I'm pretty sure about that. No copyright issues, no stolen shit, I own the rights. So if somebody wants to stole it, be my guest.

The question is, would you re-do the same presentation every day and upload it to youtube? How many accounts would you use to do that? Let's say, a few weeks from now I'd end up having 100 videos promoting the same product but targeting different keyword combos. Re making a video (even if it's the same context) would be different in youtube's eyes.

So, what would you say? Having 20-30 videos about the same shit on the same account is safe? Re making/recording them is almost the same like cutting out a few seconds, but it's just the safer way I guess. I don't think people will really want to check my channel or if they do, they'll say wtf ths guy uploaded the same video over and over again.

What matters here is to have 100+ vids uploaded targeting different keywords but with the same content. Same content to a human being, but with a completely different content to a computer. You know, to bybass filters and whatnot. I hope you guys get the idea.

Shoot your opinions please, and sorry about the awful english, I'm hell tired, just wanted to throw this in. Appreciate it!
2013-05-23, 03:26 AM,
If I were you I wouldn't upload to the same account. It may not be anything stolen from other people but if for some odd reason the acc gets banned all of your videos will be fucked. Spread the videos out somewhat at least. Maybe a few on each account but I wouldn't do too many.
2013-05-23, 06:19 AM,
Upload 3 videos for every account is what I would do and make sure the name pertains to your niche somehow.

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-06-03, 10:42 AM,
I would suggest you upload 3~5 videos per account. As for the re-doing them every day, go for it if you think the niche is profitable and if you have enough time to do that. I know i would, if i tough there is enough money.
2013-06-03, 11:26 AM,
I used to blast 10-12 videos per account and only 1 has stuck. Prob wasted 20 accounts. Now I do 2 per account.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 9 311 2 hours ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  safe way to upload a video to yt with circumstance? ori991 3 160 2017-12-09, 03:26 PM
Last Post: kenny
  High Quality Instagram Followers, Likes & Video Views lovelyservices 1 701 2017-12-06, 12:16 AM
Last Post: smmstations
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 120 9,738 2017-10-24, 04:02 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 346 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top