Would you like to earn 25% Extra with your daily earnings? Then you must read this..
2013-11-10, 12:17 PM,
First of all sorry if the title is misleading you. What am purely looking for is an amazing jv offer.
There are many guys who making awesome amount of cash just by making their hacks, key generators etc download from ppd /cpa link..
So what am offering? Am a Professional software
Developer. Yeah is my job. So what you have to so it is instead of making the users download the app from survey link, just put my app there. I will explain, i will make custom app for you instead of your fake app. So first you get money when the user complete the survey, it's your daily earnings. Next the user gets installed my app and I gets paid. Note, am not just doing ppi.. So you can get your daily earnings without losing anything and 25 percent from my earnings which I get paid when he install the apps.

So to whom am ready to do this?
1)those who put their survey links to download the generator like rar or password missing or etc
2)those who getting high traffic from US
3)also with others whom getting huge daily traffic from other countries.

How many members can jv with me?
Unlimited. I am looking for making maximum amount with you.

How you get benefit from this?
Good question.
1) your are just making them simply download them from survey and get paid. There is a huge potential after they complete the survey and am using this..
2)i will make you 2 copies of the fake program. One is completely for making you the video, which can increase your cr ratio due to my high quality apps. (you can check my previous threads containing hq apps). The second program is exact copy of first one, but a slightly modified to make me cash like some methods. You have to put this app instead of yours in your survey link.

3) you are making your regular money +extra 25 percent money from me with jv

Those who are interested just post here or pm me. Am not only looking for pro's and also looking for noobs to make some cash. If you have any questions please post here. Thanks
2013-11-10, 12:30 PM,
Just established a network like media kings because JV is not a good idea. I will join your network I promise.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-11-10, 01:18 PM,
Am not going to start a network. I dont have much resources for that.what am doing is directly promoting cpau offers through my app.

soyarkil bro am not gonna make malware or your shit.what i will use is missing key or file Methods through my app.that is you get paid when he fills the survey for download ing app and i get paid when he again download the missing serial keys.what you getting is an high quality app from me and it will also increase your cr ratio

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life CortexCPANet 30 2,086 2017-10-19, 07:01 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet
  Is there anyway to earn $10 per day? TheWomanILove 15 1,439 2017-09-28, 07:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  Need Helping Hand to Earn least 20-30 dollars daily Lord_HarszeL 5 276 2017-07-23, 10:26 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  how much do you earn with adsense? Fierce 6 305 2017-07-15, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top