Would you be interested in a online tool for ranking youtube videos?
2014-01-06, 03:49 AM,
I see that allot of people are talking here about ranking youtube videos on google. I kinda have an idea how to automate it for the lazy and ppl that just don’t want to mess around with gsa or any link building and just focus on converting their visitors

Here is what it would do:

Find related articles and images (i already have an database with about 10mil scraped articles). Powered by sphinx, can get you 10k articles for your keyword in less than 1sec

spin the articles and mix them up with some nice images for your keywords

Build contextual backlinks with your YouTube video embedded in it (4-6k quality domains) + optional 10k (wiki, phpfox, jcow). all that i use for ranking my churn and burn sites

this is the best feature of it. one of the biggest list quality lists on the blackhat market as i know off.

2 tier; about 60k domains. everything that’s easy to make (profile, comments, guestbook’s...)

optionally i can add; youtube views, likes, comments, but that's not realy mine field so i would rather not add it until i actually become a pro at automating it whitout any bans

and a keyword tracker for the projects for youtube and google (i allready have a nice GUI for a keyword tracker with some nice features)

Now, you might be wondering why is this mofo even asking me this shit?

Well, the system is going to be built for mine needs, but if there is allot of interest i can add a multiuser environment and optimize the code from the start so everybody can profit from it.

Any inputs are appreciated. See you at the top!
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 05:11 PM) 
2014-01-06, 04:03 AM,
Well count me in :D though I rarely put out niches but that would be interesting if the prices are competitive :D

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2014-01-06, 04:37 AM,
I would be interested, since YouTube does not care about quality at all.
Good luck on making it happen!

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,398 2 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 121 12,303 4 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 85 7,054 9 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,820 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  Game hack videos removed by game company? Mebn 13 555 2017-10-20, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxxer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top