Would this work?
2013-10-27, 04:49 AM,
If I upload a video of me playing COD or playing FIFA or something and then boost it with like 100k HR views so it ranks pretty high. Then enable ads on it to make money? Is that legal/would that work?

If I've ever helped you with anything or you just feel like being nice donate some spare change to help a brother out :)

1J8phoa91ezXhVwKMGoF2pTzUXKozc7UJG
2013-10-27, 04:55 AM,
Game plays usually make $0.50-$2 per 1K views, and it's usually on the lower end.

I personally doubt you'll make much, because the majority of people who watch gameplays are subscribed to people already, and they only watch videos on their feed that have been uploaded/liked by people they're subscribed to.

And above all that, your game play must be unique and very entertaining if you want people to actually like + share it, which is what you should be aiming for because that's how you make videos go viral.

So in my opinion, this wouldn't work if you're doing it for the short term, it might not even pay the cost of the 100K views.
Latest Thanks - View all

Hubert115(2013-10-27 05:25 AM) 
2013-10-27, 05:08 AM,
(2013-10-27, 04:55 AM)Seen Wrote: Game plays usually make $0.50-$2 per 1K views, and it's usually on the lower end.

I personally doubt you'll make much, because the majority of people who watch gameplays are subscribed to people already, and they only watch videos on their feed that have been uploaded/liked by people they're subscribed to.

And above all that, your game play must be unique and very entertaining if you want people to actually like + share it, which is what you should be aiming for because that's how you make videos go viral.

So in my opinion, this wouldn't work if you're doing it for the short term, it might not even pay the cost of the 100K views.

So if I bought 50k views I probably wouldn't be able to make $30 to make a profit? I was also going to add a CPA offer to the video to make some extra money

If I've ever helped you with anything or you just feel like being nice donate some spare change to help a brother out :)

2013-10-27, 05:18 AM,
(2013-10-27, 05:08 AM)Hubert115 Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 04:55 AM)Seen Wrote: Game plays usually make $0.50-$2 per 1K views, and it's usually on the lower end.

So if I bought 50k views I probably wouldn't be able to make $30 to make a profit? I was also going to add a CPA offer to the video to make some extra money

You can't just add a CPA offer. You've got to dedicate a large enough portion of the video to advertising that offer, or else no one would do it. You've got to sell yourself if you want people to do a survey.

I suggest you make a niche related to gaming, or a white hat niche, where you advertise a specific product, and use those 50K views on it to rank it. You'll make much more than $30, maybe up to $500-$1000 that month if you end up choosing the right niche.
Latest Thanks - View all

Hubert115(2013-10-27 05:25 AM) 
2013-10-27, 05:25 AM,
(2013-10-27, 05:18 AM)Seen Wrote:

You can't just add a CPA offer. You've got to dedicate a large enough portion of the video to advertising that offer, or else no one would do it. You've got to sell yourself if you want people to do a survey.

I suggest you make a niche related to gaming, or a white hat niche, where you advertise a specific product, and use those 50K views on it to rank it. You'll make much more than $30, maybe up to $500-$1000 that month if you end up choosing the right niche.

I don't mean advertise a random product really.. Well kind of.. Like I see very popular videos and they will have a thumbnail(or w.e the thing is called where you add a clickable box on the video) and it will have like an email submit offer on the video

2013-10-27, 05:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-27, 05:53 AM by Seen.)
(2013-10-27, 05:25 AM)Hubert115 Wrote:

I don't mean advertise a random product really.. Well kind of.. Like I see very popular videos and they will have a thumbnail(or w.e the thing is called where you add a clickable box on the video) and it will have like an email submit offer on the video

You can only link out of YouTube if you're partnered.
At the moment you have 2 choices:

1. Advertising a hack/product/anything
2. Building a fan base.

You cant just make a game play for a game that already has thousands of game plays and expect to get views a lot of views. You need a fan base for this, not many people search up game plays for games that already have thousands of video makers making daily game plays. People are usually subscribed to the people making consistent videos. You would need to start building subscribers if you plan to do this for money, otherwise it won't go far. If you enjoy playing games and making game plays, then start a channel specific to it, and start making HQ entertaining game plays, you'll grow quickly.
2013-10-27, 06:19 AM,
(2013-10-27, 05:51 AM)Seen Wrote:

2. Building a fan base.

You cant just make a game play for a game that already has thousands of game plays and expect to get views a lot of views. You need a fan base for this, not many people search up game plays for games that already have thousands of video makers making daily game plays. People are usually subscribed to the people making consistent videos. You would need to start building subscribers if you plan to do this for money, otherwise it won't go far. If you enjoy playing games and making game plays, then start a channel specific to it, and start making HQ entertaining game plays, you'll grow quickly.

Damn.. I didn't know you couldn't put links outside of YT unless you were partners :( That ruined my whole idea

2013-10-27, 06:20 AM,
(2013-10-27, 06:19 AM)Hubert115 Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 05:08 AM)Hubert115 Wrote: So if I bought 50k views I probably wouldn't be able to make $30 to make a profit? I was also going to add a CPA offer to the video to make some extra money

2. Building a fan base.

Damn.. I didn't know you couldn't put links outside of YT unless you were partners :( That ruined my whole idea

It's unfortunate. But you are still able to use the description for the links, and direct the viewers with a annotation.
2013-10-27, 06:23 AM,
(2013-10-27, 06:20 AM)Seen Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 06:19 AM)Hubert115 Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 05:18 AM)Seen Wrote: You can't just add a CPA offer. You've got to dedicate a large enough portion of the video to advertising that offer, or else no one would do it. You've got to sell yourself if you want people to do a survey.

2. Building a fan base.

It's unfortunate. But you are still able to use the description for the links, and direct the viewers with a annotation.
Ok.. I guess I will stick to blackhat methods that get deleted every other day and cost me a bunch to boost :(

2013-10-27, 08:27 AM,
(2013-10-27, 07:19 AM)Copy Cat Wrote: Video boosting and advertising revenue won't go well!

Agree with him.
Just forget about tricking YouTube/Google Adsense, it's not worth the money and the time.

The only way you can really earn with youtube videos & ads, is if you dedicate yourself to something (Like gameplays,reviews & etc), and gather a big audience...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, Have you tried Youtube/Tube Ranking Software 2.5? How does it work? Here is a li HomieOC 4 1,225 2016-11-11, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Dark7Lion
  cheappanel.com-Service don't work anymore?! Nkola 0 479 2016-10-07, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Nkola
  How does reddit's upvote system work? magol 4 793 2016-04-14, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Whintaked40
  Target Interests- Does it really work? domino1 5 739 2015-07-23, 06:08 AM
Last Post: NutraCash
  QQTube/Xlviews work? youtube have updat ?? masssinissa 0 875 2015-05-16, 08:48 PM
Last Post: masssinissa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top