Would this domain be ok?
2014-09-05, 11:58 PM,
So I want to buy a website for an exact keyword. The keyword I am targeting is - niche hack - but the domain - nichehack.com - is taken, if I were to buy the domain - nichehacks.com - would it rank just the same as nichehack.com?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 01:37 PM) 
2014-09-06, 12:04 AM,
Yeah it would rank the same, buy I wouldn't recommend buying a domain containing the word "h@ck" or "h@cks", Google simply hates these words, I once bought a domain containing the word h@ck and it never got indexed, bought a new domain containing the word cheat and it took 20 hours to index on google, I didn't change anything, straight up copied everything from the old domain to the new one.
2014-09-06, 12:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-06, 12:06 AM by Snoopy.)
You can copy what your competitor is doing(copy his backlinks) and this way you can rank your website almost the same (i don't know if you can surpass him in rankings).
Edit:
inflameous i have a domain with h@ck and last year i was page 1 rank 1 on google,yahoo,bing for the main keyword.
2014-09-06, 12:07 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-06, 12:09 AM by Gr3endragon4.)
(2014-09-06, 12:04 AM)inflameous Wrote: Yeah it would rank the same, buy I wouldn't recommend buying a domain containing the word "h@ck" or "h@cks", Google simply hates these words, I once bought a domain containing the word h@ck and it never got indexed, bought a new domain containing the word cheat and it took 20 hours to index on google, I didn't change anything, straight up copied everything from the old domain to the new one.

But the keyword - niche cheats - has 3k monthly views, while - niche hacks - has 33k monthly views...

(2014-09-06, 12:05 AM)Snoopy Wrote: You can copy what your competitor is doing(copy his backlinks) and this way you can rank your website almost the same (i don't know if you can surpass him in rankings).
Edit:
inflameous i have a domain with h@ck and last year i was page 1 rank 1 on google,yahoo,bing for the main keyword.

How do I view my competitors backlinks? And what if he has like 20,000 backlinks would I have to copy them all? Sorry not too experienced with SEO.
2014-09-06, 12:12 AM,
(2014-09-06, 12:07 AM)Gr3endragon4 Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 12:04 AM)inflameous Wrote: Yeah it would rank the same, buy I wouldn't recommend buying a domain containing the word "h@ck" or "h@cks", Google simply hates these words, I once bought a domain containing the word h@ck and it never got indexed, bought a new domain containing the word cheat and it took 20 hours to index on google, I didn't change anything, straight up copied everything from the old domain to the new one.

But the keyword - niche cheats - has 3k monthly views, while - niche h@cks - has 33k monthly views...

(2014-09-06, 12:05 AM)Snoopy Wrote: You can copy what your competitor is doing(copy his backlinks) and this way you can rank your website almost the same (i don't know if you can surpass him in rankings).
Edit:

How do I view my competitors backlinks? And what if he has like 20,000 backlinks would I have to copy them all? Sorry not too experienced with SEO.
Google doesn't care so much about your domain name being one way or another, although it could give you a very slight advantage the risk isn't worth it.
2014-09-06, 12:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-06, 12:14 AM by Snoopy.)
(2014-09-06, 12:07 AM)Gr3endragon4 Wrote: How do I view my competitors backlinks? And what if he has like 20,000 backlinks would I have to copy them all? Sorry not too experienced with SEO.

You can check your competitors backlinks by looking up on that site using Ahrefs.com(free users can view 10 backlinks)
2014-09-06, 12:16 AM,
(2014-09-06, 12:12 AM)inflameous Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 12:07 AM)Gr3endragon4 Wrote:

But the keyword - niche cheats - has 3k monthly views, while - niche h@cks - has 33k monthly views...

Edit:

Google doesn't care so much about your domain name being one way or another, although it could give you a very slight advantage the risk isn't worth it.

Once I create the domain and website, what is the best way to get SEO? I'm very good with landing pages, and good with ranking on YouTube(just do HR views), how do I rank on google affectively and quickly? Also what should I make the domain if the main keyword is - niche hack - thanks so much will definitely thank you.
2014-09-06, 12:48 AM,
Here are a couple of the most important factors that you should do, first of all you will have to do the onpage SEO, stat with an article of at least 500 words and a keyword density of 1%-1.5% (mention the keyword 5-7 times, not more else google could punish your website for over optimization), add an image and a video (you could add your own video there) related to your keyword. Make sure your page title also contains your keyword as well as it being in some h1 and h2 tags, after you finished that I would recommend waiting at least 3 days and start adding some social signals, you could buy them from fiverr, one order with about 1k fb likes and 200-300 of retweets and google+ should be enough. Wait another 3 or more days and start creating backlinks to your site (or the page you are promoting), I would suggest web 2.0s and social bookmarks as well as a couple of article submission websites, now to clear what each means I will give a couple of examples and you will figure it out yourself, by web 2.0 I mean websites like wordpress.com or blogspot.com which allow you to create and host their site, you will create an account and a website after that create some pages to make them look real, contact us and about us pages should be the only ones you need, after that you will need articles to be posted there, the same way as the one on your niche website the only thing you will have to add is the anchor text, make sure to use different anchor text from your keyword else it will look suspicious , post daily to 2-3 platforms and once you have about 30 of these you should be fine, social bookmarking website: StumbleUpon, Reddit etc. they work similar to forums, create a thread and include your link with the anchor text there, make it at least 300 words. Article submissions like ehow.com squidoo.com are basically sites where you post your article. After 1 month you should have about 70-100 backlinks of these type but always make sure the anchor texts stays lower than 20-30% which means your keywords should be mentioned only 20-30 times across those websites. Search for other keywords which get searches and are related to your niche to fill the rest 70-80% of the anchor text, just don't spam the same keywords too much. Make sure to track every keyword with a tracking tool, proranktracker.com is free for 50 keywords. If you don't rank or don't see improvements after 1 month start using GSA SER for tier 2/3 link building, you will find more information here about it.

Huh, didn't expect to write so much. These are general tips to get ranked in Google, I'm not sure how competitive your niche is so I can't promise that you will rank but trial and error is the best way of learning so go ahead and try SEO.
Latest Thanks - View all

nakovic(2014-09-07 10:42 PM) Peatrex(2014-09-06 05:05 PM) BeHappy(2014-09-06 04:28 AM) Gr3endragon4(2014-09-06 01:17 AM) 
2014-09-06, 02:42 AM,

Perhaps you don't know how to index a website..?

It takes literally a few minutes to index one, wether it contains h@cks, cheats, adult..
2014-09-06, 04:24 AM,
(2014-09-06, 02:42 AM)Paladin Wrote:

Perhaps you don't know how to index a website..?

It takes literally a few minutes to index one, wether it contains h@cks, cheats, adult..
Sorry I'm such a noob how do i index a site?want to make sure I'm doing right lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 74 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 591 2017-10-17, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Question about rakning with aged domain Christopher 6 174 2017-08-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Cpa + 000webhosting and Namecheap domain problem Denisdeblois 2 173 2017-08-12, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  How to put CPAGrip Offer on my domain? xDarkEclipse 4 269 2017-08-05, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top