Would this be a good idea?
2015-10-17, 06:32 PM,
So I got these huge email:pass lists, and wrote a little program for myself to extract the emails from it. I was thinking about sending my lockers around to a few thousand people, but I am not too sure about it. How would I send it around and is it against the law?
2015-10-17, 06:37 PM,
(2015-10-17, 06:32 PM)iReasonless Wrote: So I got these huge email:pass lists, and wrote a little program for myself to extract the emails from it. I was thinking about sending my lockers around to a few thousand people, but I am not too sure about it. How would I send it around and is it against the law?

Honestly, I'd be wary of that to be honest.
2015-10-17, 09:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-17, 10:03 PM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-10-17, 06:32 PM)iReasonless Wrote: So I got these huge email:pass lists, and wrote a little program for myself to extract the emails from it. I was thinking about sending my lockers around to a few thousand people, but I am not too sure about it. How would I send it around and is it against the law?

Well... First of all let me ask you this... when you say you have a "HUGE" email list... where did it come from?

I only ask because you asked if sending emails is illegal... and that depends on a few things, namely.

1: Are the people that own these emails aware that they might receive an email from you? That is to say, did they opt in for it?
2: If not, is this list just scraped from the "net"?

Because if you don't have the owners prior agreement to receive the email... your getting into the gray...

And then if you send them a out of the blue email containing a "locker" for ...??? and you can't prove that they agreed to receive the email and also can't provide them with a way to remove themselves from the list...

Your getting into the realm of illegal.

I'm not saying you couldn't get away with it... but I can tell you that your CR will be extremely small... mainly because networks will likely place such an email right in the SPAM or JUNK folders... and even if the user were to read such a message...

If it was you, would you do it?

I'm trying to discourage you to do this, in fact, go ahead and contact me and I'll show you some great ways to drive traffic that isn't so blackhat :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-18, 01:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-18, 02:00 PM by iReasonless.)
(2015-10-17, 09:58 PM)MoneyCashers Wrote:

Well... First of all let me ask you this... when you say you have a "HUGE" email list... where did it come from?

I only ask because you asked if sending emails is illegal... and that depends on a few things, namely.

1: Are the people that own these emails aware that they might receive an email from you? That is to say, did they opt in for it?
2: If not, is this list just scraped from the "net"?

Because if you don't have the owners prior agreement to receive the email... your getting into the gray...

And then if you send them a out of the blue email containing a "locker" for ...??? and you can't prove that they agreed to receive the email and also can't provide them with a way to remove themselves from the list...

Your getting into the realm of illegal.

I'm not saying you couldn't get away with it... but I can tell you that your CR will be extremely small... mainly because networks will likely place such an email right in the SPAM or JUNK folders... and even if the user were to read such a message...

If it was you, would you do it?

I'm trying to discourage you to do this, in fact, go ahead and contact me and I'll show you some great ways to drive traffic that isn't so blackhat :)

~MoneyCashers

Yes, well I know a way to see what niche would be the best with these email, but indeed they didn't just opt in for it. I think I'm staying away from this. It was just an idea that popped into my head. I'll PM you now.

EDIT: Forgot that I can't PM yet.. Could you send me a PM?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 152 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 100 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Is IG+CPA Still a good method for traffic? 4eller 3 159 2017-08-31, 08:24 PM
Last Post: 4eller
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 99 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  FB Group+Affiliate= $$ Idea ? vincenzot_t 7 242 2017-08-27, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Yogesh1998

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top