Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Poll: Would You Like Donation Awards On CPA Elites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah why not! awards are cool.
51.58%
49 51.58%
No I don't want them on here.
25.26%
24 25.26%
Not really bothered, don't see the harm.
23.16%
22 23.16%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would You Like Donations On CPA Elites? [Poll]
2013-11-25, 11:35 PM,
I think it would be a cool award for the site.
2013-11-26, 12:35 AM,
Im game voted for it
2013-11-26, 12:50 AM,
I won't be bothered, as long as they are just awards and people won't use them as special permissions, such as giveaways for donators and stuff like that.
2013-11-26, 06:45 AM,
Voted!
its good idea!
2013-11-26, 10:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-26, 10:40 AM by CPAElites Team.)
(2013-11-25, 11:29 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote:
(2013-11-25, 11:15 PM)isoz Wrote: Maybe get a more creative idea on what to do with new awards?
Forum is already looking like a money making machine other than a place to get knowledge and expertise, work on the low quality threads and content all over it first.

(2013-11-25, 06:58 PM)MrMe Wrote: I'm not really into awards, but I think you could use that money for the forum and your upcoming wedding/honeymoon, so I see no reasons why not?

What? I'm not here to support his wedding or honeymoon, that's crazy talk, it's his personal life.

Exactly content first.

I actually look forward to reading your negative comments NUMB3R44, we all expect you to post them now so it does not bother me in the slightest. Regardless, just to confirm to you both that me making money out of the awards does not phase me in the slightest, in fact I doubt many members will donate anyway but it makes me laugh to think that you both actually think I give a single shit about making money out of this it really does!

I explained that this is ONLY being suggested because around 20 members would like them, now take a look at the comments / stats and you can see that there is WAY more members wanting them than not such as you two.

Based on this:
Quote: work on the low quality threads and content all over it first.

I suggest you spend more time worrying about (reporting) them than having me locate and fix them, attitudes like this just have me in fits of laughter quite frankly, they really do! it's just a slap in the face, however I expect it from some people because they just have negative views on everything.

Based on this:
Quote:What? I'm not here to support his wedding or honeymoon, that's crazy talk, it's his personal life.

Again, it amazes me to see some people's views sometimes. Perhaps I'll start to think the same towards you next time you have an issue on this forum don't worry! ;) the point is that this is not about (me) it's about the (members) thus why there is a (POLL) attached.

NUMB3R44, based on your comment I see that you REALLY think that the donation awards would be put in place, if more members said they did not want them via the poll then? really, you make me laugh because on threads your all mean and nasty but via PM's your nice as pie and tell me what a good Admin I am. So which is it I'm confused right now based on your comments to be honest!

Regardless, thanks to all those that have actually posted positive comments on here, it's good to see that we have some members that like to help out and actually contribute to the forum I must say. Based on the poll stats and comments, I'll get the donation awards up soon.

Thread closed!

Regards
--- [i]The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- [/i]