Worst Experience With Hostwinds
2015-01-09, 03:23 PM,
Hi,
Yesterday night when i was checking my emails and found this email from Hostwinds>
I just Reply Them with ID Card Scan and then i received this>
And what happened they just closed all my services I mean I had registered 3 domains with them and payed advance for 1 years and owned shared hosting and also all other my websites are with them now all my domains are redirected to Hostwinds and i loose my database.
Then they just send me this email>
But I does not do any charge back.I told them that i did do any charge back even i does not know about which service is that and how much charge back was it.they send me this email>
I told them that>
I have total $23.32 in my Paypal,
I always made payment on time with paypal when i buy something and never add funds in hosting company.
Why i do add 500$ on hosting company where i have paid for 1 year?
They send me again this email>
I replied them>
"As you stated that>
"Our system has detected you had filed a charge back or Paypal reversal, as such your services have been terminated and your account has been closed. "
"It was a $500 payment for adding funds, that would have been created in the client area."

If it was only for funds then just remove funds from my account why you are closing my other services which i had paid you in advance for year?
Did it make any sense?"
(I was not aware about any adding funds and chargeback)
They Send me again this email>
and i replied this to them>
"Hey so what is the solution of this problem?
I lost all my domains which are registered under your company and others websites data also.

They replied this>
Then i try to call them but they did not pick my call and replied this>
It's around 12 hours and now i have to wait more 12 hours until their management team will reach in office.
all my websites are down and down time taking effect on ranking also.
yesterday earning was only 13$ because after that they down my websites.
I hope they will solve it but does not make sense for me to do this with your regular customers.
does anyone face this type of problem with them?
2015-01-12, 01:40 PM,
I use hostwinds too and I paid using Paypal and not credit card, everything went will and there support is really good support.
Talk to them and see what happenes because they are really great company.
2015-01-12, 02:34 PM,
That's why you never buy domains with hosting providers to be honest, it's much better if you buy from Namecheap, you could've changed the host by now. And yes, downtime affects ranking A LOT, like really A LOT, I know that from experience :)
2015-01-13, 08:48 AM,
People, please, don't host with US companies or companies that have little to no background, research them before you pay them, google doesn't have anything good to say about hostwinds, I've never even heard about it until this forum.

I've been with netrouting and ramnode for 4 years now, they're both in the Netherlands, it's cheap, specs and speed are great and they won't give you shit over nothing, I've had multiple requests to shut down my account and they were all denied.
2015-01-13, 08:00 PM,
I've been with hostwinds since april 2014 , and never EVER had a problem with them. They are very supportive too, they answer tickets fast and know about their field.

It's a pity u had a bad experience, but it must be 1 in 100..

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone have experience with jquery validator? rinaldohack 0 146 2017-11-07, 05:38 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  I need someone with coding experience. Grizzly 2 353 2014-11-30, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Grizzly
  someone can give me host in hostwinds promo code TheLastCard 2 527 2013-11-12, 03:37 AM
Last Post: klaatu97

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top