Worst Day Is When Your Hosts Are Down
2018-02-23, 05:19 PM,
(2018-02-23, 05:07 PM)Xenobier Wrote: My english isn't so good hope you understand a little bit my story with them. Just said to avoid doing what I doing with them because they fucked me very hard deleted my all websites and I didn't have a backup.

For your problem. I had the same traffic like you 3k-7k/ daily and I used Business Ultimate with Hostwinds without problems. 2 years ago they said me to buy a VPS but they just try to sell there expensive package. 
WIll be fine with Business Ultimate without problems. If you have just 1 domain and you don't want more. You can take Business Basic package too.

I understand what you're saying. I don't believe that they did that to you. They seem very helpful in the chat. The support team is always there. I don't get 3K-7K views daily, I get 5K views per month (every 30 days) which is not that much and I am paying $100 per month for a VPS which is quite expensive in my opinion.

I was recently hosting with the business host then my one domain got DDOS'd and my whole host went offline for the day. So I'm not sure if I should continue to pay $100 per month or try to find a different DDOS protection service that would be cheaper. Somebody suggested CloudFlare which is $20 per month, which seems alright, but still would have to figure out how that works. 

I've been hosting with HostWinds since 2013 as well. I never had any problems until yesterday when my one domain got DDOS'd. I always thought they're a great host with great support and people there. I'd hate to change hosts to CloudFlare when I don't have that much experience with other hosts so I'd appreciate any advice from anybody here that has some experience.
Share This Thread :

2018-02-23, 05:53 PM,
(2018-02-23, 05:19 PM)SkiesMirror Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 05:07 PM)Xenobier Wrote: My english isn't so good hope you understand a little bit my story with them. Just said to avoid doing what I doing with them because they fucked me very hard deleted my all websites and I didn't have a backup.

For your problem. I had the same traffic like you 3k-7k/ daily and I used Business Ultimate with Hostwinds without problems. 2 years ago they said me to buy a VPS but they just try to sell there expensive package. 
WIll be fine with Business Ultimate without problems. If you have just 1 domain and you don't want more. You can take Business Basic package too.

I understand what you're saying. I don't believe that they did that to you. They seem very helpful in the chat. The support team is always there. I don't get 3K-7K views daily, I get 5K views per month (every 30 days) which is not that much and I am paying $100 per month for a VPS which is quite expensive in my opinion.

I was recently hosting with the business host then my one domain got DDOS'd and my whole host went offline for the day. So I'm not sure if I should continue to pay $100 per month or try to find a different DDOS protection service that would be cheaper. Somebody suggested CloudFlare which is $20 per month, which seems alright, but still would have to figure out how that works. 

I've been hosting with HostWinds since 2013 as well. I never had any problems until yesterday when my one domain got DDOS'd. I always thought they're a great host with great support and people there. I'd hate to change hosts to CloudFlare when I don't have that much experience with other hosts so I'd appreciate any advice from anybody here that has some experience.
Before I recommended HostWinds for all people. Right now after that problem.. I will go away from them.
Try BlueAngelHost. Right now I work with them and all it's fine. They have 500+ Gbps DDoS Protected and they are OffShore so you will not have problem with DMCA.
You don't need more than Shared Hosting for 5k/ monthly. My advice, try them.
2018-02-24, 12:05 AM,
I can feel you buddy, My hosting get down sometimes and it is really worst!
2018-02-24, 03:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-24, 03:37 AM by HAkorehdeh.)
(2018-02-23, 05:53 PM)Xenobier Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 05:19 PM)SkiesMirror Wrote:

Before I recommended HostWinds for all people. Right now after that problem.. I will go away from them.
Try BlueAngelHost. Right now I work with them and all it's fine. They have 500+ Gbps DDoS Protected and they are OffShore so you will not have problem with DMCA.
You don't need more than Shared Hosting for 5k/ monthly. My advice, try them.

A friend's site got deleted by BlueAngelHost, despite all they claim. This thread too https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Need-a-...#pid584178
2018-02-24, 03:39 AM,
Isn't it the worst lol, you leave the house come home to find that your main site is down.

Brutal.

[Image: getimage.asp?m=4913&o=11772&i=115391.dat]
2018-02-24, 04:09 PM,
(2018-02-23, 04:06 PM)SkiesMirror Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 03:54 PM)Daivanas Wrote: $100 server for 5k/monthly views is insane.. I'm on VPS for $4.50 and on peak getting 1k visitors daily with no problems.. For ddos you should use cloudflare or other services..

You are only using CloudFlare? Your hosting your domain with CloudFlare for $4.50 per month or how are you doing that? I know I thought it was insane but I'd rather have my domain's up-time then have it down or offline and lose a days worth of money.

No i'm using VPS for that $4.50 and cloudflare is free service. If you have big attacks you can choose their paid services too..

SELLING 100% SAFE - YOUTUBE DOUBLE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS CREATED BY HAND FROM DIFFERENT IP'S ETC. - HERE