World Ending Apocalyptic Theories - How Will It Happen?
2015-01-16, 03:21 PM,
I was reading over this yesterday: 2015 Predictions: End Of The World Conspiracy Theories Include Nostradamus Prophecies, Mayan Calendar Redux and thought it may be a good discussion for this section.

My top choices would have to be:
1. Comets/meteorites hitting the earth
2. By our own hand with nuclear weapons
3. Worldwide spread diseases
2015-01-16, 05:33 PM,
I honestly have many reasons in mind. And wars and stuff definitely might be a big role of that, but as for people who believe in god and such then most of them will think about judgment day.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-01-16, 05:45 PM,
World War III or possibly Weather related (Global Warming) Solar Flares, or even a Meteor, who knows?
2015-01-17, 02:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 02:38 AM by Conley18.)
by a comet or by our own hands will kill us all, im thinking the sun will eventually go supernova and burn us to death and people will remember that verse in the bible where god says he will destroy us with fire :O last attempted destruction was water said by the bible so maybe that explains why the earth is 71% of water and salted so we couldnt survive in it :O
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2015-01-17 03:11 AM) 
2015-01-17, 02:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 02:49 AM by AdludumIbrahim.)
One thing is for sure though, 2015 has gone off with a very unpredictable start in world events.
2015-01-17, 03:18 AM,
i don't believe in WW3,there are movements like Avaaz.org who dedicate themselves to help people and end conflicts.
widespread diseases could kill a lot of people,but we are now 7 biliion people,would be pretty hard to exterminate humankind.
in a few years asteroids will get nuked in atmosphere,NASA is trying to deploy more satellites to track them down.
to me the world will end when artificial intelligence will merge with the human being.
transhumanism is the future for humanity,and its end.
2015-01-17, 04:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 04:11 AM by dice.)
it's so hard to know, politicians on most countries only represent themselves, we don't have so much control over governments so a nuclear world war 3 is not that unlikable to happen

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-01-17, 06:34 AM,
World is not going to end, but its diseases (humans) will end if we don't stop poluting.
2015-01-17, 08:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-17, 07:56 PM by SiZiF.)
My theory is that we will destroy ourselves with over population. Not all of us, but massively percent of humanity will die of starving and of deseases which this will bring. Those who were rich and could be managed to afford themselves medicines and food (which will be highly expansive) will survive.
Just imagine. From 2000 to now there was over of billion of people increased by now. There won't be enough food on Earth for all of us to live if humanity continue to increase with tempo like this. Hunger will bring war of course, massively wars. And because of high technology and plenty of nuclear weapons available today it's a high chance we can destroy the whole life on this planet.
We just need to slow our production if we want to keep living normal. Some laws like having just one child, like it's a case in China would be much of help to all of us.
This planet just don't have enough of resources to feed 7 billion and more people on itself.

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-01-17, 11:58 AM,
(2015-01-17, 08:22 AM)SiZiF Wrote: My theory is that we will destroy ourselves with over population. Not all of us, but massively percent of humanity will die of starving and of deseases which this will bring. Those who were rich and could be managed to afford themselves medicines and food (which will be highly expansive) will survive.
Just imagine. From 2000 to now there was over of billion of people increased by now. There won't be enough food on Earth for all of us to live if himanity continue to increase with tempo like this. Hunger will bring war of course, massively wars. And because of high technology and plenty of nuclear weapons available today it's a high chance we can destroy the whole life on this planet.
We just need to slow our production if we want to keep living normal. Some laws like having just one child, like it's a case in China would be much of help to all of us.
This planet just don't have enough of resources to feed 7 billion and more people on itself.

I agree with this theory! period.
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2015-01-17 07:57 PM) 

"In late repentance."

-xchanmolx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite place in the world JustPlainLucas 12 283 2017-10-02, 09:33 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  how to file cyber crime complaint - WORLD WIDE OR INDIA? trafficbeast 27 627 2017-08-27, 12:30 AM
Last Post: freakkz
  The world is all about money DanaCr 16 509 2017-07-12, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cohzynes
  THE WORLD'S WORST HAIRCUTS & HAIRSTYLES LOL! HawkEye 21 839 2017-06-19, 07:54 AM
Last Post: extremee
  Why is there no option to vote online for every country in this World zenious 6 204 2017-06-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top