Working forums still to make money?
2016-01-16, 04:10 PM,
Hello,

I think I can use a forum for my niche pretty good.

Forums are great for user to share content and/or experience and my Niche is great for that, help each other, help other with experience and much more.

But I never thought about to monetize a forum.

Is it possible to make like 1k with a forum?

What kind of monetizing is possible?
-Ads
-Amazon
-create a shop
-create a blog and rewrite some user text to a post

Is there also a way to get permission to post on facebook or in my blog the picture of users used their picture on my forum?
2016-01-16, 04:15 PM,
(2016-01-16, 04:10 PM)rejoin14 Wrote: Hello,

I think I can use a forum for my niche pretty good.

Forums are great for user to share content and/or experience and my Niche is great for that, help each other, help other with experience and much more.

But I never thought about to monetize a forum.

Is it possible to make like 1k with a forum?

What kind of monetizing is possible?
-Ads
-Amazon
-create a shop
-create a blog and rewrite some user text to a post

Is there also a way to get permission to post on facebook or in my blog the picture of users used their picture on my forum?

i think you can use content locker on forums. like a wp paid theme or codecanyon plugin or themeforest theme. and then lock it and share it on forums.
2016-01-17, 03:02 PM,
I would build a blog in thew niche of the forum and use that to link to, do not direct link to offers 99.99% of the forums will ban you for that, you can use you sig and when you post good content and you help out, poepte will visit you link in the sig.

It is good targeted traiffc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 5 118 7 hours ago
Last Post: jburrtucaz
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 92 Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 215 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 76 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 95 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top