Working Youtube Top Comment Method??
2015-07-09, 11:58 PM,
Didn´t touch youtube for quite some time. I just saw that upvoting to top comment still seems to work fine. BUT... I have no clue what tool or s4s site you guys are using nowadays and how to avoid ghosting? Mind telling me and give me an update ?

I tried uploading some old vids (remake ofc), but most of them got deleted/flagged hours later and I won´t step back onto that battlefield again ;)

Thanks in advance

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
Share This Thread :

2015-07-10, 01:37 AM,
The top comment method got patched 1 month ago, google is detecting the browser user agent, and it's vote fuzzing like reddit. it's almost impossible now without hundreds of aged accounts on different machines each..

i remember the CoC commercial from super-bowl (few months ago), every comment was a modified h@ck comment, now you will not found any..

Your best try is using replies to top comments, or making a funny comment that will get natural likes and then edit it(which is almost impossible!). Just my 2 cents.
2015-07-10, 02:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-10, 02:26 AM by hammerK.)
Well strange, I can show you a proof.This video what I´ve just found is from a big channel, uploaded yesterday. That guy is top comment with 50+ upvotes. I can even see his traffic through bit.ly statistics, still going up

2015-07-10, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-10, 01:04 PM by CrazyApple.)
If u are spamming videos with huge amount of views, there will be comments with multiple hundreds of upvotes, in that case you can just reply to that comment and u should practically be the 3rd comment because he is the first comment, and the last 2 replies on that comment is shown just below it. So if u are the latest reply, there should be the guy above you which places you on the 3rd comment. It's not the best method but it's a nice way to spam.

EDIT:

Here's a picture about what I mean:

[Image: jqhyiTw.png]
2015-07-10, 09:37 PM,
Yeah I saw the same recently, I will try it that way, thx

2015-07-13, 06:09 PM,
(2015-07-10, 01:01 PM)swegmen1 Wrote: If u are spamming videos with huge amount of views, there will be comments with multiple hundreds of upvotes, in that case you can just reply to that comment and u should practically be the 3rd comment because he is the first comment, and the last 2 replies on that comment is shown just below it. So if u are the latest reply, there should be the guy above you which places you on the 3rd comment. It's not the best method but it's a nice way to spam.

EDIT:

Here's a picture about what I mean:

[img]/jqhyiTw.png[/img]

lol just tried and works nice tip! now to spam the hell out utube